• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kangaroorex
      A really quick and dirty set of scenery using mantics library mini crate.  All told I have maybe 2 hours into the set.  I think it came out pretty well.  I wanted to see what these looked like and the could double for additional scenery on my Saga game.

Air brushes brown primer, followed by a drybrush of woodland brown and then a bunch of colors for the actual books 

Hope you like what you see...

• By HornedTurtle
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/165626423/terror-below?ref=90d7aq&fbclid=IwAR2xtVQC9lIGiYyEd2gOSwlxkcNUOWplBWCbWYtmcEOC3h_e9HjEgoz8aZU

Terror Below is a game of government experiments gone wild in the Nevada desert.

The game has a retro look and is very reminiscent of the movie Tremors.
    • By paedia
      [Warning: lots of images incoming]

Next up on my table are the miniatures from Cerebria: The Inside World, a boardgame from Mindclash Games in which the forces of Bliss and Gloom vie for control of an evolving personality.

I'm going to try to do these two at a time (one from each team); the first two will be Harmony and Malice.

Session 1 - prime + zenithal highlight

Harmony

Malice

Session 2

Harmony
      With the airbrush, I did base+shading of the wings and base of the body. Colors used:
      - Twilight Blue
      - Snow Shadow
      - Surf Aqua
      - Violet Light
      - Sunset Purple
      - Maggot White

Malice
      For malice, I'm starting with the NMM-bronze-ish body. I base coated with Khaki Shadow, then used Ghoul Skin and Moldy Skin for initial highlighting. Shadows are Woodstain Brown and NMM Gold Shadow (which I am not that fond of for Gold, but seems to work well here). Any other color recommendations? I finished up the session with basing the skirt in Redstone.

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/games06/easy-dungeon-seamless-magnetic-dungeon-tiles?ref=discovery

About
      The Easy Dungeon is designed to make the gaming experience realistic, fun and engaging without having to spend a lot of money to do it. All this while keeping faith with the fundamental principle of role playing: never knowing what will be a few steps ahead! With the Easy Dungeon system you can build corridors, alleys, rooms progressively as the DM unravels the adventure.
      Here follows the pledges and the add-ons you can select. If unlocked, you'll also receive all the free stretch goals related to the pledge you choose.

• By Smokestack
      Live!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1713178938/1152424120?ref=659m7z&token=0a1d199d&fbclid=IwAR3bZtlY88zKkuOQOSx2BeBKyaeskl56QY_OX5gPJQ0YULGiAfUXw_scNhY

About us 
      RN estudio offer services like 3D sculpt, the best 3D printings , Resin cast and Miniature Painting.   We helped other companies to have success in their crowdfunding projects, we have worked in more than 20 successfully completed projects.  We have enough experience to bring you the best quality resin cast miniatures for your Zombie, Dungeon Crawler or Skirmish games, or simply for collect and paint !  Why Crowdfunding?
      Our previous campaigns, for expand our miniature range, Mythexplorers, Mythexplorers II, Chaos Pact team, Humans VS Orcs , 4 New FF Teams, Revenants VS Ancestrasls were very successful, and we are very happy with the experience.   We plan to produce all the miniatures and do all the shippings in 5 months, because of this we must limited the maximum quantity than can offer in this kickstarter to 80 copies of each miniature.   All our backers are very satisfied with the finall product, also you can buy in our web store !   We have finished awesome models to expand our  line MYTHEXPLORES.  Because of this, we need your help to make these miniatures reality. If you help in this project, you will get the best price you can dream, exclusive items and FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE.  

* I am not affiliated with this company. I backed Myth explorers II and really liked the minis. I have since bought a bunch more from their website and have been pleased with all of them.

• Who's Online   16 Members, 1 Anonymous, 181 Guests (See full list)