• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Thoramel
      I did not see this posted anywhere so I thought I'd share. KAMB is an easy to learn, fast paced RPG where you play a Kobold. You die, a lot. They're celebrating their 20th anniversary and are running a kickstarter to re-release the original zine that started it all, but with better rules. I play this every year at Origins in a 100 player game called the Kobold Midnight Massacre and can confirm that it's a great time of silly hijinks and horrible death checks

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/9thlevel/kobolds-ate-my-baby-20th-anniversary-zine-quest

• By Kangaroorex
      A really quick and dirty set of scenery using mantics library mini crate.  All told I have maybe 2 hours into the set.  I think it came out pretty well.  I wanted to see what these looked like and the could double for additional scenery on my Saga game.

Air brushes brown primer, followed by a drybrush of woodland brown and then a bunch of colors for the actual books 

Hope you like what you see...

• By HornedTurtle
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/165626423/terror-below?ref=90d7aq&fbclid=IwAR2xtVQC9lIGiYyEd2gOSwlxkcNUOWplBWCbWYtmcEOC3h_e9HjEgoz8aZU

Terror Below is a game of government experiments gone wild in the Nevada desert.

The game has a retro look and is very reminiscent of the movie Tremors.
    • By paedia
      [Warning: lots of images incoming]

Next up on my table are the miniatures from Cerebria: The Inside World, a boardgame from Mindclash Games in which the forces of Bliss and Gloom vie for control of an evolving personality.

I'm going to try to do these two at a time (one from each team); the first two will be Harmony and Malice.

Session 1 - prime + zenithal highlight

Harmony

Malice

Session 2

Harmony
      With the airbrush, I did base+shading of the wings and base of the body. Colors used:
      - Twilight Blue
      - Snow Shadow
      - Surf Aqua
      - Violet Light
      - Sunset Purple
      - Maggot White

Malice
      For malice, I'm starting with the NMM-bronze-ish body. I base coated with Khaki Shadow, then used Ghoul Skin and Moldy Skin for initial highlighting. Shadows are Woodstain Brown and NMM Gold Shadow (which I am not that fond of for Gold, but seems to work well here). Any other color recommendations? I finished up the session with basing the skirt in Redstone.

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/games06/easy-dungeon-seamless-magnetic-dungeon-tiles?ref=discovery

About
      The Easy Dungeon is designed to make the gaming experience realistic, fun and engaging without having to spend a lot of money to do it. All this while keeping faith with the fundamental principle of role playing: never knowing what will be a few steps ahead! With the Easy Dungeon system you can build corridors, alleys, rooms progressively as the DM unravels the adventure.
      Here follows the pledges and the add-ons you can select. If unlocked, you'll also receive all the free stretch goals related to the pledge you choose.

• Who's Online   17 Members, 0 Anonymous, 96 Guests (See full list)