Darsc Zacal

Hellboy Boardgame kickstarter by Mantic

Yeah, altough I dont really like paying for items I don't really want, even if I could sell them later. It's a matter of principles. :)

• Like 1

I wish I could go in for this - love Hellboy, and there is a whole lot of minis in this that I could find a use for - maybe even to play the game! ::D:

Last 24 hours.

The Auld Grump

The digital vouchers for the Hellboy Collection & the $20 voucher for Darkhorse online comics have just been sent

and fortunately the site is having a 50% off sale with the voucher code LABORDAY

not certain how long it will last so if you want to get more value from your credit use it quick

• Like 1

7 hours ago, paintybeard said:

Somewhat aggrieved to see this is already being advertised by Wayland Games at a heavily discounted price.

Don't be aggrieved.  Isn't that just the regular retail edition without all the Kickstarter extras?

See 1:20 in the video for the difference.

Cheers.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Carnacki the Ghost Finder said:

Don't be aggrieved.  Isn't that just the regular retail edition without all the Kickstarter extras?

See 1:20 in the video for the difference.

Cheers.

You're right, Carnacki. And as I was weak-willed enough to go in for all the extras I have little to moan about. Especially as it will be a couple of months before I get home and even open the box for these.

14 hours ago, paintybeard said:

Somewhat aggrieved to see this is already being advertised by Wayland Games at a heavily discounted price.

Also, they can take pre-orders whenever they feel it.  They are nice enough to have a countdown (just sixty something days to go!).

But pre-orders aren''t any indication that the retailer will get the game first or anything.  I've seen pre-orders go up before the store knew for sure what the MSRP would be (they just guess, and then discount that). 

I've even seen some pre-orders (still up) for items that have been cancelled.

Edited by odinsgrandson
  • Thanks 1

In general, the base game will sell on sale at half or so the price of the KS plus shipping. I've seen this more often with CMON games.

14 hours ago, ced1106 said:

In general, the base game will sell on sale at half or so the price of the KS plus shipping. I've seen this more often with CMON games.

If we're using CMON as the example, the Kickstarter base pledge can be had for $300 or so.

Edited by odinsgrandson

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Thoramel
      I did not see this posted anywhere so I thought I'd share. KAMB is an easy to learn, fast paced RPG where you play a Kobold. You die, a lot. They're celebrating their 20th anniversary and are running a kickstarter to re-release the original zine that started it all, but with better rules. I play this every year at Origins in a 100 player game called the Kobold Midnight Massacre and can confirm that it's a great time of silly hijinks and horrible death checks

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/9thlevel/kobolds-ate-my-baby-20th-anniversary-zine-quest

• By Kangaroorex
      A really quick and dirty set of scenery using mantics library mini crate.  All told I have maybe 2 hours into the set.  I think it came out pretty well.  I wanted to see what these looked like and the could double for additional scenery on my Saga game.

Air brushes brown primer, followed by a drybrush of woodland brown and then a bunch of colors for the actual books 

Hope you like what you see...

• By HornedTurtle
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/165626423/terror-below?ref=90d7aq&fbclid=IwAR2xtVQC9lIGiYyEd2gOSwlxkcNUOWplBWCbWYtmcEOC3h_e9HjEgoz8aZU

Terror Below is a game of government experiments gone wild in the Nevada desert.

The game has a retro look and is very reminiscent of the movie Tremors.
    • By paedia
      [Warning: lots of images incoming]

Next up on my table are the miniatures from Cerebria: The Inside World, a boardgame from Mindclash Games in which the forces of Bliss and Gloom vie for control of an evolving personality.

I'm going to try to do these two at a time (one from each team); the first two will be Harmony and Malice.

Session 1 - prime + zenithal highlight

Harmony

Malice

Session 2

Harmony
      With the airbrush, I did base+shading of the wings and base of the body. Colors used:
      - Twilight Blue
      - Snow Shadow
      - Surf Aqua
      - Violet Light
      - Sunset Purple
      - Maggot White

Malice
      For malice, I'm starting with the NMM-bronze-ish body. I base coated with Khaki Shadow, then used Ghoul Skin and Moldy Skin for initial highlighting. Shadows are Woodstain Brown and NMM Gold Shadow (which I am not that fond of for Gold, but seems to work well here). Any other color recommendations? I finished up the session with basing the skirt in Redstone.

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/games06/easy-dungeon-seamless-magnetic-dungeon-tiles?ref=discovery

About
      The Easy Dungeon is designed to make the gaming experience realistic, fun and engaging without having to spend a lot of money to do it. All this while keeping faith with the fundamental principle of role playing: never knowing what will be a few steps ahead! With the Easy Dungeon system you can build corridors, alleys, rooms progressively as the DM unravels the adventure.
      Here follows the pledges and the add-ons you can select. If unlocked, you'll also receive all the free stretch goals related to the pledge you choose.

• Who's Online   33 Members, 1 Anonymous, 149 Guests (See full list)