Our next Kickstarter T-Shirt is ORIGINAL TRILOGY: Est. 1977. True Jedis know true quality. It is elegant apparel for a more civilized age. Wear. Or wear not. There is no try on. You can't strike a true original down, for it will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine. The Force of original fashion will be with you. Always. Some may call you a stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herder, but when it comes to a true original, they say, "I love it." We know. When this shirt you wear, the last word in fashion you will be. Fashion Force will run strong in you with this. Pass on what you have learned. Frills. Hmph. Excess. A Jedi craves not these things. This shirt may not look like much to some, but it's got it where it counts, kid.

I'm in for one right now, but may add another, because this one is... just right...  

I always want to back these... While 3X should fit me... some 3X are not really 3X. I am always leery.... Why no 4X options...

Hmmm... Not really sure... I will ask my wife. I usually buy in store as this is like a foreign language to me... :)

• Like 1

When I first read this I got excited that it was something about Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, since that series is often referred to as the "Original 4-book Trilogy".  But sadly, it is just another Star Wars thing. :unsure:

• Like 2

ah, but hitchhiker's is a trilogy in 5 parts... unless you also count 'And Another Thing'...   

Besides, you don't joke about those books.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darsc Zacal
      For those looking for something a little different in character and style from the usual fantasy minis.

• By SamuraiJack
      About
      Daughters of Twilight™ is the first expansion for The WitchBorn: Enter Perdition™. Get everything you need to lead your courageous Dark Elves into the blinding light of The WitchBorn® ravaged world above.
      Play Where Miniatures Meet Roleplaying
      The WitchBorn: Enter Perdition is the immersive campaign-based miniature skirmish game for 2-6 players. Each player creates a war clan of adventurers to explore the dangerous world of Perdition. Portray your warriors with detailed 28mm Reaper® Bones miniatures. Play campaign-style, where your warriors continually develop, find treasures, and level up between games—If they survive the WitchBorn of course.
      Enjoy Ever-Changing Tales 
      Instead of just a skirmish with friends every time, The Witchborn: Enter Perdition is different. Recover lost cargo in the WitchBorn infested plains, survive the bitter Will-o-Wisp of the Wandering Forest, or enter the derelict cathedral turned tavern, known as “The Pit.”  Your warriors’ discoveries, wounds, and horrible fumbles are handled by apps for Android or iOS which tell a unique story every time you play. There’s no need for anyone to sit out or be a Game Master.  
      For more on The Witchborn: Enter Perdition check out our previous Kickstarter. See why reviewer Robert Oren picked Enter Perdition as a Top 10 Game for 2017.
      Meet the Daughters

A Hidden Realm lays far beneath tortured Perdition, a honeycomb of twisting tunnels and deep caverns. For centuries, outcast Dark Elves toiled here without the touch of the sun.
      A spellcasting Morrigan leads your warriors. Then choose from stealthy Nightcloaks, deadly Vindicators, dual-bladed Deathcriers, meek Waywardens, and horrifying Soulweavers. Each Dark Elf starts with an unknown skill—until you create your war clan. And if you’re fortunate, some of your warriors may be Dark Fae like the feasting Black Annis, the nightmarish Bodach, slimy Gobelyn, enchanting Merrow, or one of many other possibilities.
      Daughters of Twilight expansion sets feature 8 Reaper® Bones miniatures. Each comes with a round base for you to assemble and paint in your own distinctive style. Many of the exclusive figures we’ve selected aren’t available anywhere yet—you’ll be among the first to own them. The awesome figures inset here are from a rendering and will replace a few of the figures depicted.
      Get Your Complete Guide to the Dark Elves
      Learn their shrouded history and the secrets of female-dominated enclaves. Recruit exotic Dark Fae like the carrion-eating Boggart, mimicking Fetch, or sinister Sluagh. Duel with sabers to dispatch dangerous foes, wield long-lost eldritch magick, and master the forgotten art of shaping living weapons and armor. Pierce armor with the Deadly Bodkin. Fire lethal hand crossbows. Lend your Dark Elves prestige with Signature Armor designed just for them. And train the Cait Sidhe and giant orb-weaver to fight alongside your warriors. 
      Guides also come with extras. Get the die-cut templates you’ll need as your Dark Elves adapt to harsh sunlight and cast unique magick. A “Dark Web” PDF roster is easy to customize. It tracks your warriors’ levels, skills, armor, weapons, poisons, loot, treasures, and Adamant—the glowing but unbreakable substance only your Artificer knows how to craft.
      Roll with “Deep Purple” Dice
      Sets come with three attack dice featuring The WitchBorn’s hit location system. A critical skewers a victim while an oops means your warrior fails miserably—sometimes with comical results. Add two D6 for rolling feats and injury outcomes and your Dark Elves will be styling.
      We Got Brom! 
      Acclaimed fantasy illustrator, Brom, painted the gorgeous wraparound cover Web of Charms.Pledge early to snare an autographed copy before they’re gone!  

• By Gadgetman!
      One of my favorite authors have a new KS project...  
      Because there just ain't enough slice of life or baking in modern Sci-Fi books...

About
      Years ago I wrote a science fiction story about two forever-friends, unlike in almost every way--species, backgrounds, temperaments, orientations--and how they came together in a relationship that would last through every tribulation, including an intergalactic war. When readers asked me how they met, I wrote their college story. When readers asked me what happened next, I wrote how they began their xenotherapy practice. I'm still writing about them, in fact, because they are, bar none, my readers' best loved couple.
      Their names are Jahir and Vasiht'h, and they are dreamhealers.
      Some people call their story an asexual romance, but whether you go for that or prefer 'forever besties', these stories are about growing up, making choices, figuring out relationships, deciding on what your life means--or should--and baking. A lot of baking. They are cozy slice-of-life novels, and there aren't a lot of novels like them in science fiction. If cups of tea are your cup of tea, you might enjoy checking out Book 1 and 2 respectively. There's an e-book reward tier; you can choose one of them! This Kickstarter in particular is to fund the print edition for Book 3, Dreamhearth, and possibly Books 4 and 5, Dreamstorm and Family, if we hit our stretch goals.
      I love space ships and aliens and epic war sagas. But science fiction has room for quieter stories about what you want to be when you grow up, and the thorny personal challenges of day-to-day life. If you also love spaceships and aliens but want a moment's respite... you might have come to the right place.
      Stretch Goals
      We've got plenty to look forward to this time, including the opportunity for two more paperbacks!
      Bookmark 1. At $750, we'll get Jahir bookmarks! Every print backer will get one! Dreamstorm paperback. At $1000, we'll hit the Dreamstorm stretch goal, opening new tiers! Bookmark 2. At $1500, we'll get the Vasiht'h bookmarks! All print backers will get both bookmarks! Family paperback. At $2000, we'll do a print edition of the final book in the series, Family, opening Yet More Tiers! Risks and challenges
      As much as possible I've streamlined this one so it takes very little by way of work. I've gotten very good at packing and shipping things!
      I think the biggest risks are:
      1. I get hyper and start throwing in prizes and things that I shouldn't because I like running myself to ragged shreds doing stuff;
      2. I get too perfectionist about the things and fuss them to death over millimeter differences in whitespace only I am going to care about.
      I think I'll be able to handle #2 since I've done OVER NINE THOUSAND of these Kickstarters. It's #1 you all are going to have to help me with. Sit on me if I start gibbering about something that sounds impossible, please?
    • By Baphomet69
      This is for the supplement, but you can pick up the original book as well if you missed it like I did.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1155053944/the-fantastic-worlds-of-grenadier-supplement
  • Who's Online   34 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)