Our next Kickstarter T-Shirt is ORIGINAL TRILOGY: Est. 1977. True Jedis know true quality. It is elegant apparel for a more civilized age. Wear. Or wear not. There is no try on. You can't strike a true original down, for it will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine. The Force of original fashion will be with you. Always. Some may call you a stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking nerf-herder, but when it comes to a true original, they say, "I love it." We know. When this shirt you wear, the last word in fashion you will be. Fashion Force will run strong in you with this. Pass on what you have learned. Frills. Hmph. Excess. A Jedi craves not these things. This shirt may not look like much to some, but it's got it where it counts, kid.

I'm in for one right now, but may add another, because this one is... just right...  

I always want to back these... While 3X should fit me... some 3X are not really 3X. I am always leery.... Why no 4X options...

Hmmm... Not really sure... I will ask my wife. I usually buy in store as this is like a foreign language to me... :)

• Like 1

When I first read this I got excited that it was something about Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, since that series is often referred to as the "Original 4-book Trilogy".  But sadly, it is just another Star Wars thing. :unsure:

• Like 3

ah, but hitchhiker's is a trilogy in 5 parts... unless you also count 'And Another Thing'...   

Besides, you don't joke about those books.

• Like 2

I got my shirt today!

Except for a few that haven't answered their survery, yet, and one user who got a too large shirt, every shirt is now either on its way or have already arrived with the backers. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      <<<MOD>>>
      Link to the Live Kickstarter:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1744629938/terraincrate-plastic-affordable-fantasy-terrain/comments

TerrainCrate is a new range of pre-assembled, plastic dungeon, town and battlefield scenery that's ready to go right from the box and straight onto your tabletop. We'll have more details soon, so don't miss out!

• By Reverend Shartan
      www.kickstarter.com/projects/kenzerco/aces-and-eights-reloaded-a-wild-west-role-playing  

Reverend Shartan
    • By beefcake
      Hi all, 

I feel a bit bad that this is my first post here on Reaper Forum advertising a kickstarter. I used to go by the Moniker Kaybee or Kaybee81 (can't remember) but as I'm known as beefcake on other fora I thought it best to go by the same name everywhere. Anyway here is a link to some STL files for purchase.

The Wizard's Tower contains stackable tower sections to create your own unique Wizard's Tower. 
      Files have been scaled for 28mm miniatures but, as with all 3d printable files, you have the ability to scale them up or down to suit your gaming needs.
      The initial reward consists of 7 different modular tower pieces and a ladder. All of which have been created on Blender, run through a repair tool, to check for any non-manifold parts and other errors, and printed.

[li]Tower roof[/li]
      [li]Single window tower section[/li]
      [li]Tower section with door[/li]
      [li]Tower bridge (2 bridge sections link together)[/li]
      [li]Double window tower section[/li]
      [li]Windowless tower section[/li]
      [li]Tower base[/li]
      [li]and a ladder[/li]

[/li]
      [/list] All for NZD $10 (roughly USD $6.80)

The tower pieces can be oriented in almost any direction to provide a different look each time you game.
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1173449368/the-wizards-tower-3d-printable-modular-tower-syste
    • By Arkady
      Hmm, search function claims there's no hits on this forum for 'war', so I may be simply missing it, but I don't seem to see anyone mention this has relaunched:

Z War One - Damnation "episodic, comic book miniature board game"

Only difference as far as I can tell is more stretch goals. Might've made sense for them to try to have a third episode ready, but doesn't look like it so far.
    • By Sharkbelly
      Hey all, I've begun the process of re-basing some old WOTC Star Wars metal characters that I painted a while back. I've added a little height to each base, and now they will be more consistent with the new Star Wars Legion models. I hope you enjoy them.

The first is the Cerean Jedi. This guy was my character in the Living Force campaign for many years.

Next up is the Human Male Fringer.

Last, for now, is a Warhammer 40K model that I painted up do be a human soldier.

• Who's Online   7 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)