Metalchaos

02806, Badger-Wolf

Awesome work, great base as well!

This is the first time I have seen a painted one, makes me want to get one myself.

I suggest you post it in the Inspirational Gallery, it might make the store since there is no painted example and this one rocks!!!!

Also BONUS POINTS for painting ( sort of) A WOLF!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

As I told you on facebook, he is wonderful! I love the realistic pattern to the fur, his face is great, and the base really sells it. I am so going to have to spring one of these on my players!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Many thanks for your comments everyone, I'm happy you like it. The fur pattern was inspired both by Anne Foerster work display in the Online store and pictures of real American badgers. I've had the idea of creating that scene for a long time. Like WhiteWulfe mentionned it, the sneaky model crouching posture suggests it is coming out of hidding to attack. That's what inspired me to make it come out of tall grass. Also, I added some pictures in the Inspiration Gallery. :poke:

• Like 5

The Beasty is a BEAUTIFULLY painted & based little masterpiece. The natural colors are WONDERFULAND the base is a LOVELY creation in its own right. VERY WELL DONE indeed!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/7/2018 at 11:02 AM, Metalchaos said:

Many thanks for your comments everyone, I'm happy you like it. The fur pattern was inspired both by Anne Foerster work display in the Online store and pictures of real American badgers. I've had the idea of creating that scene for a long time. Like WhiteWulfe mentionned it, the sneaky model crouching posture suggests it is coming out of hidding to attack. That's what inspired me to make it come out of tall grass. Also, I added some pictures in the Inspiration Gallery. :poke:

You added pictures in the Inspiration Gallery and now your critter is pictured in the store!

• Haha 1