Glitterwolf

Boxer Dog Bust as my pet Brutus. By Glitterwolf

My Girl's father visited and he loved the mini.

He owns a Labrador and mentioned that he would like me to paint that too...

So ehh...does anyone know of a Labrador Bust on the market?

PM me if you do.

Great !! I love how you painted him, and i love the original Brutus too, he looks very nice and cool  ::):

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BananeDC said:

Great !! I love how you painted him, and i love the original Brutus too, he looks very nice and cool  ::):

Thank you!

And a slobber from Brutus!

DSCN7335 - kopie.JPG

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Good work, you definitely captured Brutus in the painting!

Thank you!

Something like this is lots of fun to do but also a bit scary.

The girls have been watching it, and expectations were high..I was afraid to ruin his mask.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Schirf said:

This is awesome! Love your inspiration!

Thank You!

Brutus sends his regards.

IMG-20161208-WA0000.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vegascat said:

He looks absolutely wonderful! <3

Thank you!

Much appreciated!

This is fantastic. Great miniature, great model for it and a great translation across!

Every time I look though, I keep thinking 'Brutus looks like a color reversed Phantom of the Opera with the way his mask is shaped.' XD

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Scorpionfish said:

This is fantastic. Great miniature, great model for it and a great translation across!

Every time I look though, I keep thinking 'Brutus looks like a color reversed Phantom of the Opera with the way his mask is shaped.' XD

Thank you!

Happy you like it.

I assure you he doesn't play the piano, he does try to "sing" though every once in a while.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pochi
      These are the dread wolves from the cemetery set in Bones 3. I think I might work on the rest of the cemetery set this week. I need to work on Count Lorenth of the Reaper Facebook Quarterly Contest too!

Anyway, these creepy wolves have seen better days. I'm not sure if they are undead or only mostly dead (bonus points if you get the reference) but I painted them up so that I think they will work either way. Adventurers will certainly get a nasty disease if they are bitten or scratched by one of these guys!

I painted these in my push to paint all of the toothy fluffs in my "hoard of unpainted things".

• By Bathory
      Kill-kill-kill-ma-ma-ma...
      I’ve never painted a hockey mask, nevermind in Nintendo turquoise lol.
      More of the comic book style I’ve been playing with and enjoying. 

• By Bathory
      Im super lazy about posting anywhere Instagram can’t cross post to lol.
      This is a bust I finished up last month, I’ve been playing with a more comic book inspired style. 
      Black heart models “micro” busts are only $20 and a great way to check out something larger scale. 

• By Glitterwolf
      This is a little sideproject from my Lost World Project
      WIP here: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69308-lost-world-project-glitterwolf-paints-coldblooded-creatures-and-conquistadores/&amp;

I think it deserves it's own WIP.
      It will be covered in the Lost World as well, but there it will be interrupted by the other things I paint and build there.

With courtesy to @malefactus , @Peithetairosand @Chris Palmer for inspiring me with their awesome terrainbuilding.

It all started when I noticed my spare base from Kaladrax.
      Kaladrax was put on a crypt as can be seen here: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/77556-kaladrax-on-her-mausoleum-by-glitterwolf/

At first it was just an idea, putting some jungle stuff on that.
      But then things kinda got out of hand a bit.

And some fericious foam cutting

• By Glitterwolf
      Another Clan Wars mini I got from @Jasper_the_2nd for my Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon project.

This time an ONI OGRE.

WIP HERE:
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/

When asked for their allegiance the Oni joined forces with the murdered Toda Clan and the last survivors.
      Due to the family ties they swore to annihilate the Kenmu Clan for their foul deeds.
      In battle these Oni terrified the enemy, larger than men and wielding huge weapons they cut their way through the Kenmu ranks.

• Who's Online   14 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)