AEdge

Tolan, Male Druid, Jumping way out of my comfort zone

Rock solid sir

• Like 2

::o: I hope that some day I'm as good as you were before you broke out of your comfort zone.

• Like 4

Absolutely beautiful!  Your work is always amazing and now you're taking it to a whole new level. 

• Like 2

That eagle is amazing! Excellent work! And yeah, I'm with the wolf on the freehand. I can't even freehand stick figures. ;)

• Like 1

As much as I love the freehand (and trust me, I do), I can't get past the face.  It's one of the most expressive faces I have seen at this scale.  I can see the disdain.  

Truly amazing.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By korimar

I'm trying to improve my photos.  A light box and photography classes are on my X-mas list.  Here's my second attempt photo.

This was my first attempt, all yellowed.

• By Citrine
      I have 3 of this figure (Reaper Bones 77174 Leisynn, Mercenary Mage), so I decided to remove a bunch of the skulls and make him a druid instead.  Since he looks a lot like Tim the Enchanter from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, I decided to name him Tim the Druid.  Very happy with the freehand on him, not so happy with the mold line across his face.

• By Chaoswolf
      Some of us that frequent the Google hang-outs (come check it out, it's quite fun) decided to try doing a 'mini of the month' based on discussion of this particular figure. We have continued doing this, but with Reaper figures since. This guy was the February mini. I'm not late getting him done, the other guys who already finished thiers are over achievers.
      Anyway, here he is, finally. Painted to at or maybe slightly above table top level. Please let me know what you think.

And a couple close ups to prove I did his eyes.

• By WhatsEcstacy
           Here is my newest finished miniature. This is my first real stab at human-like faces and eyes. It was really fun and totally nerve-wracking! It was also my first real foray into basing. I had a ton of fun with this one and am really happy with how it turned out. I showed it to my buddy who plays this character and he loved it, mission accomplished! Thanks for checking him out. C&C welcome as always.

-WhatsEcstacy
  • Who's Online   4 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)