I've had gunpowder tea in the past, so having dwarves weaponize coffee somehow makes sense. They look like an eager and alert group.

For the piece itself, the coffee pot is the only thing I can see that needs further decorations. I'm picturing the Starbucks logo converted to a dwarf beard.

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 3

This coffee is a rough blend !!!

Very cool and well executed!

• Like 1

The Vertically Challenged Caffeine Powered Lads & their cannon painted up WONDERFULLY...TERRIFIC brushwork & a FINE choice of colors.

The coffee pot makes the piece for me. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lord of the Dish Pit said:

I thought about that, but Starbucks is more of an Elven thing. 

What about a take on Death Wish Coffee's logo instead? ^_^

Love these guys, especially the "normal sized" tankard of coffee! 

• Like 2

Well there is always this?

3364bbe607ed5a9e8a616e2a84d5a62f.jpg

Nice work. Love that the cannonballs aren't metal.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Guyscanwefocusplease said:

Especially given the color scheme (and the IRL rivalry), I think you need to go with a Dunkin' Donuts theme.

Dwarven Donuts?  Or Drunkin' Donuts?

I don't know. I just live here.

Right now I'm using GW and Reaper dwarves for Maxwell House, I plan to pick up some Chaos dwarves for the Folgers army, so a Dunkin theme would work for the Oathmark ones once I get around to acquiring some.

• Like 1

I know caffeine supposedly stunts your growth, but that's ridiculous! :) 

...Because they are dwarves, and dwarves are short?...  <somewhere a cricket chirps>

Hey, I tried, and I haven't had my own coffee yet...

Awesome stuff! I don't know how some of you folks come up with these great creative ideas.

Kang

• Like 2

I didn't really factor that in...although it fits in a way. Mayhap a side effect of the blessing of Agamenthar the Coffee God, or a vile slander thrown out by false doctors who serve the demon Yuban, I am not yet sure. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kang said:

I know caffeine supposedly stunts your growth, but that's ridiculous! :) 

...Because they are dwarves, and dwarves are short?...  <somewhere a cricket chirps>

Hey, I tried, and I haven't had my own coffee yet...

Awesome stuff! I don't know how some of you folks come up with these great creative ideas.

Kang

The myth that coffee stunts your growth was invented out of whole cloth as an advertising scare campaign by Postum coffee substitute, back in the 1930s before truth-in-advertising laws were toughtened.

Just thought I’d mention.

Anyhow, these are adorable.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now