Well, now that we've reached 300 points in Nomads, the Icestorm Panoceana might need a little help! Cue the reenforcements!

IMG_0873.thumb.JPG.9b790dc37e52f10ef1ae6d7be2ccb805.JPG

And  here they are! From left to right:

Crusader Brethren with an HMG, Crusader Brethren with a Combi-Rifle, Hexa Sniper, Fusilier Indigo Bipandra, Fusilier Angus.

First up will be the Hexa!

• Like 13

I don’t know anyone who doesn’t love the Hexa model. Looking forward to this.

Loth

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Loth said:

I don’t know anyone who doesn’t love the Hexa model. Looking forward to this.

Loth

I literally chose it for looks, pretty much before I knew what the unit did. I was pleasantly surprised when I read it's stats. The model is so pretty.

They are BEAUTIFUL  miniatures , like all the Infinity range. Have FUN with the painting!

Fusilier Angus looks like he doesn't quite appreciate the situation.

• Like 2

Love almost all of the infinity miniatures, so will be looking forward to this!

• Like 1

On 1/9/2018 at 1:23 AM, Glitterwolf said:

Nice minis!

Bipandra looks great as well..

She's another model I'm really excited to paint! I hadn't actually ever expected to get her but a friend that plays Morats wanted Anyat, the morat charachter that comes with Bipandra and Angus, and then gifted them to me, but she is overall a fantastic mini.

On 1/9/2018 at 4:17 AM, malefactus said:

They are BEAUTIFUL  miniatures , like all the Infinity range. Have FUN with the painting!

Fusilier Angus looks like he doesn't quite appreciate the situation.

Angus is a funny one like that... (in the rules demonstrations in the rule book angus tends to be the charachter that gets blown up... shot... etc.)

On 1/9/2018 at 7:10 AM, Gargs said:

Love almost all of the infinity miniatures, so will be looking forward to this!

The line is great and especially over the last few years has taken some great strides. Thank you for your encouragement!

I've got basecoats for the Hexa, Angus and Bipandra! And a bit more for the Hexa.

IMG_0905.thumb.JPG.5872db6afab181f130252555f0e538eb.JPG

Painting hexes, even painted in ones is kinda tough. But they're done!

• Like 10

4 hours ago, Scorpionfish said:

Painting hexes, even painted in ones is kinda tough. But they're done!

They look great!

• Like 1

Alright, I got back to painting, and got the entire body for the Hexa done. I'm looking forward to the gloss getting knocked back on some parts when I matte coat it, because the helmet ended up very... shiny.IMG_0916.thumb.JPG.cd16d43012fedefe03d66753fe9fb4c8.JPG

just need to do some arm armor, and finish the rifle!

• Like 12

Thank you! I'm really happy with that cloak.

I finished up Angus! He is ready to fight or be fought over.IMG_0931.thumb.JPG.d570fe9cedbf8c50b709554036797e15.JPGIMG_0932.thumb.JPG.9f6288eeabe60dcfd140cfc99c53e347.JPG

Now that he's done the focus turns to Bipandra.

IMG_0933.thumb.JPG.b8b95d9996ba753fd51c5431cead60d3.JPGIMG_0934.thumb.JPG.833b552b2a264cf17eef953ec77325d4.JPG

Basecoats and some work in progress on her.

IMG_0935.thumb.JPG.ced656e839a7cbb3b9f998bedfc19d3a.JPG

Basecoats still slowly going on the Crusader Brethren.

• Like 8

On 4/11/2018 at 6:31 AM, Kuro Cleanbrush said:

It's all looking sweet!  Great work!

Thank you so much Kuro! I really appreciate it.

Bipandra is done!

IMG_0945.thumb.JPG.37ead8b6197e7e8c07b0dcb82f80e659.JPG

IMG_0943.thumb.JPG.17f9bbab96cb6cc9fdf5d4b9545e9c88.JPG

I ended up using lots of inks in her hair so it's really glossy. Hopefully a matte coat will knock it down.

All that's left are the two Crusader Bretheren!

(no picture, there's been very little progress)

• Like 8