Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Goblins Corsairs

About

2e90daa9d5035c94c1de814fb79f1b24_origina

d5b0dd5fb10485bcdaa1d168837bf106_origina

ARTISTS:

By the hand of Pedro Ramos, Poncho, the most notorious Fantasy Football Sculptor.

You will notice that campaign quality presentation has increase a lot. This time Lanza Studio made a great work pimping the Ponchos Concepts and illustrating the campaign.

CASTERS:

Miniaturas Beneito METAL: All metal produce in Hungry Troll are made by Jose. The casting was great from the start but thanks to the last campaign the alloy was even improved!

GRX Creations RESIN: Start working with Franck 2 years ago in the Plague Fields campaign and now is a regular caster for the company. Other miniatures casted by GRx : Warpstone Troll, Dracocentaur, Magnus, Ork Shaman, Billy the Dude and all the new Hungry Ogres!

All the other stuff is me :) , Juan Willke, Videador.

3610b09cdd3cd0f0c8e73ff2ce798540_origina

You can see al campaign miniatures here:

CONCEPT - ILUSTRATIONS

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Hungry-Troll-540034649355012/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1989198967771899

GREEN - ORIGINAL PIECES

https://www.facebook.com/pg/Hungry-Troll-540034649355012/photos/?tab=album&album_id=2059825577375904

Why buy Hungry Trolls Goblins Corsairs?

• FULL ROSTER and even extra options.
  • NO REPEATED MODELS all miniatures are different.
  • EASY ASSEMBLY, only a few models need to be glue and the other come in 1 piece.
  • PRICE, More miniatures plus cheaper than other FF Brands. 16 up to 22 miniatures for just 55-75€ !
  • BEST QUALITY, already tested and produced.
a01e524def0e75b4194b420eae60e0f7_origina

Secret Weapons set 1 (included all in basic team)

dcee9645db33809d27a03605d36123a9_origina

Troll Pirates / Sharks : Choose between the Shark or Pirate Trolls set for your team.

223e8c6d503fa26b3f875de64f90b6c4_origina

3585d697b696ef6defa8b12e717a5f0a_origina

13d4e8be72f3b79def2a46a7e01e5506_origina

855784224a02d466bafd7cc855fdbc5a_origina

This Perk 1 will be only open the first 48 hours!

e11b6bf6ff7cfaaf83dc8bba03a40c33_origina

692b60750faa4dc2b29d3de52239a2f4_origina

Do you want more than 1 team in resin?

• 1º Write me a Private Mensaje
  • Add to your RESIN Team Perk 60€
  • I will reduce the total of 50 teams available.

fd4dc8052fdf0397ae9ca8811e27cc37_origina

51f5448496260a4715be0c7831927ab0_origina

Add the quantity to your Perk and you will be asked after the project ends which miniatures you added .

• + 60€- EXTRA GOBLINS CORSAIRS TEAM METAL 60€
  • + 12€- 1 TROLL (Shark 1, Shark 2, Pirate 1, Pirate 2)  12€
  • + 5€- 1 GOBLIN (1-13 Basic, 1-6 Weapons set 1, 1-4 Weapons set 2, Other campaign goblins) 5€
  • + 75€- SPECIAL PRICE- 1 Hungry Troll teams (Ogres, Plague Fields, Jurassic, Kharlm Bastard, Fenrir sons) 75€

*Resin teams are limited, please let me know if you want the team in resin to reserve it.

• Like 1

I do not think all those words mean what they think they mean. :huh:  :unsure:

I think you are right.

"pimping" is the one that really sticks out.

I dunno, it works in the sense of "to make better, to trick out." cf. "pimp my ride."

I would consider these if I had spare income right now. Alas, masonry is expensive, as are teeth.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darsc Zacal
      For those looking for something a little different in character and style from the usual fantasy minis.

• By Gadgetman!
      One of my favorite authors have a new KS project...  
      Because there just ain't enough slice of life or baking in modern Sci-Fi books...

About
      Years ago I wrote a science fiction story about two forever-friends, unlike in almost every way--species, backgrounds, temperaments, orientations--and how they came together in a relationship that would last through every tribulation, including an intergalactic war. When readers asked me how they met, I wrote their college story. When readers asked me what happened next, I wrote how they began their xenotherapy practice. I'm still writing about them, in fact, because they are, bar none, my readers' best loved couple.
      Their names are Jahir and Vasiht'h, and they are dreamhealers.
      Some people call their story an asexual romance, but whether you go for that or prefer 'forever besties', these stories are about growing up, making choices, figuring out relationships, deciding on what your life means--or should--and baking. A lot of baking. They are cozy slice-of-life novels, and there aren't a lot of novels like them in science fiction. If cups of tea are your cup of tea, you might enjoy checking out Book 1 and 2 respectively. There's an e-book reward tier; you can choose one of them! This Kickstarter in particular is to fund the print edition for Book 3, Dreamhearth, and possibly Books 4 and 5, Dreamstorm and Family, if we hit our stretch goals.
      I love space ships and aliens and epic war sagas. But science fiction has room for quieter stories about what you want to be when you grow up, and the thorny personal challenges of day-to-day life. If you also love spaceships and aliens but want a moment's respite... you might have come to the right place.
      Stretch Goals
      We've got plenty to look forward to this time, including the opportunity for two more paperbacks!
      Bookmark 1. At $750, we'll get Jahir bookmarks! Every print backer will get one! Dreamstorm paperback. At $1000, we'll hit the Dreamstorm stretch goal, opening new tiers! Bookmark 2. At $1500, we'll get the Vasiht'h bookmarks! All print backers will get both bookmarks! Family paperback. At $2000, we'll do a print edition of the final book in the series, Family, opening Yet More Tiers! Risks and challenges
      As much as possible I've streamlined this one so it takes very little by way of work. I've gotten very good at packing and shipping things!
      I think the biggest risks are:
      1. I get hyper and start throwing in prizes and things that I shouldn't because I like running myself to ragged shreds doing stuff;
      2. I get too perfectionist about the things and fuss them to death over millimeter differences in whitespace only I am going to care about.
      I think I'll be able to handle #2 since I've done OVER NINE THOUSAND of these Kickstarters. It's #1 you all are going to have to help me with. Sit on me if I start gibbering about something that sounds impossible, please?
    • By Baphomet69
      This is for the supplement, but you can pick up the original book as well if you missed it like I did.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1155053944/the-fantastic-worlds-of-grenadier-supplement
    • By Knight of the Dinner Table

Backed one of their KS, very timely delivery, great miniatures.

all the way up to

• By aku-chan
      Burning Rose Kickstarter
      On 12th April we will be launching a Kickstarter to fund the creation of the Daughters of the Burning Rose, an entire new army of gothic medieval warrior women!
      The range is heavily inspired by historical armour and weaponry. Models will cover a range of fantasy, steampunk and gothic sci-fi styles, so you can use them in all kinds of game systems and settings.
      We are using Kickstarter because we have exciting ideas for a huge range of different infantry, character and larger models, and we need your support to help make them a reality.

The Models
      The models will be 28mm heroic scale, designed to closely match similar plastic models from existing manufacturers. 
      Rank and file infantry will be modular and fully poseable with a range of options.
      All models will be made in hand cast resin, manufactured in our London studios using the same high-quality methods we have been perfecting since 2011. 
      We will be offering around 8-10 different models to start with, but have many more at various stages in the design process which we can unlock if we get enough funding.

The Pledge levels
      There will not be any “early bird” pledges/special offers, so you won’t miss out if you are not able to join us for the launch. 
      You will be able to pledge any amount of money, and choose exactly the models from the collection you need to suit your game system, making a great saving against the retail price. 
      Shipping will be charged after the campaign ends, and you will be able to change and add to your pledge on the pledge manager website.
      We will have pledge levels at £1, £40, £100 and £250, which will give you access to a number of exclusive models and freebies depending on how much support we get.

Not a company I've heard of before, but they do seem to have good reputation as a 3rd party supplier of Imperial Guard bits.

There's a few more bits of concept art on their Facebook page.
  • Who's Online   35 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)