haldir

Lego single pieces

Anyone got any sites (no links of course) that sell Lego pieces? Looking on ebay & I see the parts I'd like to get but I don't need x15 or x30 of em!!!:lol:

thanks

RM

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, haldir said:

Anyone got any sites (no links of course) that sell Lego pieces? Looking on ebay & I see the parts I'd like to get but I don't need x15 or x30 of em!!!:lol:

thanks

RM

Sites, no. But there's frequently a guy down a the flea market with a big pile of random lego bits for sale.

Don't know if there's a similar kind of thing near you.

10 minutes ago, Clearman said:

You can buy single bricks directly from Lego through their webstore.

I’ll second this, but with the asterisk that their retail Lego stores sell piece parts as well. Picked up a large bucket (think deep soup bowl) of 1x4 and 1x8 pieces. But... looks like there’s not one near you.

• Like 3

Ill have to check the site and stores out, as my son has successfully lost pieces from his Halo set and his recent Christmas present of star wars jabba skiff:(

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, Pegazus said:

I’ll second this, but with the asterisk that their retail Lego stores sell piece parts as well. Picked up a large bucket (think deep soup bowl) of 1x4 and 1x8 pieces. But... looks like there’s not one near you.

Yah there is practically nothing around me. Thanks to everyone. Hoping to construct a critter!!

• Like 1

We got a place here in TX called Bricks and Minifigs. They may sell individual pieces.

I would say send me what you want and I could look through our many thousands of pieces but not sure that would be worth any of our time.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, hungerfan said:

We got a place here in TX called Bricks and Minifigs. They may sell individual pieces.

I would say send me what you want and I could look through our many thousands of pieces but not sure that would be worth any of our time.

Is that the vendor that shows up to RCon normally? If so I've purchased from them at the Con. They had a nice selection.

31 minutes ago, haldir said:

Is that the vendor that shows up to RCon normally? If so I've purchased from them at the Con. They had a nice selection.

Different folks.  They are Bricks and Boards and they are in New Orleans.

• Like 1

You could try Ankeny Construction Toys.  He has a Brick Link as well.  In other trivia, Hothie (Doug Kinney) was the 2012 X-Wing World Champion.