Reaper Ron

ReaperCon 2018 Hotel Booking Link

31 minutes ago, Crimson_king_of_the_tower said:

I just booked the same deal and was wondering whay do do with the second room. Maybe you're right and i can set a game or get together of some kind up

"Just booked," as in "very recently?" Meaning - there are still ReaperCon-rate rooms available?

-Darren

Edited by Tristram

Mine is a King 2 room suite from the initial batch.. it appears there is a sofa bed in that one, i'd guess maybe also in the double?

I just booked a room at con rate, but could not get it for Wednesday night. This is fine for me, but did give me an error when I tried. 

4 hours ago, Keianna said:

I just booked a room at con rate, but could not get it for Wednesday night. This is fine for me, but did give me an error when I tried. 

That happened to me also. I got an error message which said something like: no rooms are available in the requested date range. But the only problem was it included Wednesday. Once I had switched the date range to Thurs - Mon it was fine.

buckyball

• Like 1

Which is odd with the date as the initial group it was for Weds to Tuesday. 

• Like 1

I'd call the hotel and ask if you can add Wednesday also.  Can't hurt, they can only say no.  Maybe tell them others going were able to get Wednesday also.

• Like 2

So I was re-reading this thread about 'registered' guests to get the Special Minis. I'm sharing a room with two other people. If I call the hotel to add the third person, will that suffice for them to get the special minis free as a registered guest? Through the online website, you can only add a second guest and I'm sure there are more people out there with the same question.

• Like 1