Reaper Ron

ReaperCon 2018 Hotel Booking Link

On 1/15/2018 at 6:00 PM, Reaper Ron said:

The minis that are free to hotel guests are just a perk for those staying at the Embassy Suites. The minis will still be available for non-hotel guests to get at the Reaper Booth.

I just want to confirm, because I'm about to make my room reservations now.  Anyone staying at the embassy suites gets the cool special minis? Is this correct?

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Thes Hunter said:

I just want to confirm, because I'm about to make my room reservations now.  Anyone staying at the embassy suites gets the cool special minis? Is this correct?

Yes, you are correct!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Crimson_king_of_the_tower said:

Soooooo what exactly is a made to order breakfast and how does it work? Ive never stayed at a place that offers this. 

Basically, it's like the breakfast you'd get at a breakfast cafe. You typically get a coupon or tell the waiter your room number, then you order off a menu for breakfast. You just don't have to pay. However, tipping is still very much encouraged at most places.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Crimson_king_of_the_tower said:

Soooooo what exactly is a made to order breakfast and how does it work? Ive never stayed at a place that offers this. 

Think of it like a restaurant. You order off a menu and your selections are 'made to order'. The menu might be small, or could be limited to things like egges/omelets. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Clearman said:

Think of it like a restaurant. You order off a menu and your selections are 'made to order'. The menu might be small, or could be limited to things like egges/omelets. 

If it's like other Embassy Suites, it's exactly this.  There will be a well stocked breakfast buffet area with cereal, pastries, and whatnot that you can take self service.  In this same area there will be a short line for hot breakfast - server will bestow breakfast meat of your choice upon you and then a separate staffer will have a limited cook-to-order selection.  If you just want bacon, sausage, and scrambled eggs, grab that and step out of line.  If you want an omelet, eggs over easy, etc. stay in for the grill service.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Crimson_king_of_the_tower said:

So I booked my hotel with the pay at site option does anyone know if I can call and pay beforehand? Im staying at the embassy suites where the convention is held

If you call them, they will let you know.