I recently got the set 06173: Shadow Sisters. It consists of four of the figure on the left and five of the one on the right.

rm-06173.jpg

Only,  that’s not quite what they look like. The figure on the right has an extra cape piece.

The figure on the left has lacing up the middle seam of her cape. The figure on the right’s cape has a similar seam right at its edge and there is a separate cape piece (not depicted) of another half of the cape.

There is a little nubbin to affix the cape which goes into a little socket in her left shoulder. It looks like it could be a precarious pinning job.

The cape piece looks like it could possibly be glued in from a variety of angles, from matching the seam of the integrated cape to flying dramatically back. I tried to find out the official position, only to find that in the store photo above the second cape piece is not included.

May I ask, what was the original artist’s intent for the second cape piece?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Pingo said:

I recently got the set 06173: Shadow Sisters. It consists of four of the figure on the left and five of the one on the right.

rm-06173.jpg

Only,  that’s not quite what they look like. The figure on the right has an extra cape piece.

The figure on the left has lacing up the middle seam of her cape. The figure on the right’s cape has a similar seam right at its edge and there is a separate cape piece (not depicted) of another half of the cape.

There is a little nubbin to affix the cape which goes into a little socket in her left shoulder. It looks like it could be a precarious pinning job.

The cape piece looks like it could possibly be glued in from a variety of angles, from matching the seam of the integrated cape to flying dramatically back. I tried to find out the official position, only to find that in the store photo above the second cape piece is not included.

May I ask, what was the original artist’s intent for the second cape piece?

I don't know what the artist intent is, But I would go with what ever looks cool.

• Like 2

A terrible picture, but I've got mine in a semi dramatic flowing backwards position. I put them that way because the buttons and the connection matched up the best.

NoCapes.thumb.jpg.d0b80ca3ff4dbb2c74187079cd53c6b1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I don't have many complaints about Warlord, but I take exception to some of the choices of fiddly bits on models that get pushed around on a gaming table.

1 minute ago, joshuaslater said:

I don't have many complaints about Warlord, but I take exception to some of the choices of fiddly bits on models that get pushed around on a gaming table.

That was kind of my thought too. I was hoping these might be suitable for pawns for a chess set.

1 hour ago, joshuaslater said:

I can't count the number of times I've had to reattach my Vale Warrior's swords (joint at the wrist--can't even pin it properly without going right through the hand). 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, joshuaslater said:

You think Warlord models are fiddly, try Infinity models, they will drive you nuts  

• Like 1

Small complaint of mine, as the game is awesome.  The good outweighs the bad, and I proxy stuff or convert my way around models I find too delicate, or use the Bones version!

• Like 1