• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By HuyDucTran
      Hi all, I'm not sure if this has ever been discussed, but does anyone know if Reaper has ever discussed/considered making the Bones ground sculpts that support the miniature the perfect circumference to be flush for 1" or 2" or 3" for RPG bases? Even for just the smaller miniatures that would fit 1" or 2" bases and not the large-sized ones?

It seems like there would be a big portion of the market that would love a miniature you don't have to do special basing for besides supergluing it to a base considering how great some of the sculpted ground looks already. Basing miniatures by removing the nice ground sculpts from Reaper or trying to figure out how to obscure/blend in the sculpted ground is one of my biggest pet peeves about this hobby and I feel like there must be others who feel the same.

• By planetmut
      I picked this up to paint for my girlfriend as Lon reminds me of her dog Erebus. He was fun to paint, although looking at the photo I can see a lot of flash I missed. As Erebus is female I probably should have done Lon's trousers in pink or the same teal shade as Erebus's collar and leash.

• By SirDekkard
      I know it's not 'actually' a Tarrasque, but it's certainly a pretty good stand in, so that's how I painted it. This is the biggest model I have every painted, and I think it turned out pretty well. Enjoy, I know my D&D player won't...Muhaha!

• By Valthorn_Illian
      Went a bit crazy and felt the call of the mini. Painted this in a single afternoon. Starting to get a hang on wet blending.

• By planetmut
      My girlfriend's been fascinated by Antarctic exploration for a few months so when I saw that Reaper make an Antarctic Explorer figure, I had to get it and paint it for her. Here he is photographed in front of a porcelain iceberg she picked up at an art exhibit. She was really happy that I'd painted it for her but it took her about 30 seconds to say, "Isn't that the main guy from that Thing movie??"...

• Who's Online   18 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)