Paradoxical Mouse

Kasatha Miniature

So, I'd like to surprise my Starfinder players by having miniatures for our next session. We have a:

Ysoki - I'm using Space Mouslings for this

Android - I'm using the Wild West of Oz Wizard for this (the android speaks as though he's from the wild west...I find this player thoroughly amusing)

Kasatha - I have no clue what to use for this. Specifically, he's a Kasatha close combat fighter.

Anyone have ideas for a mini I can use out of box, or how to mod one for the Kasatha? He's the most difficult of the set... 

I'd prefer already released miniatures.

Edited by Paradoxical Mouse

What's a Kasatha? (sorry not familiar with Starfinder). I might be able to find something but no idea what I'm looking for. :p

Edit: It does look like a certain developer of Starfinder has one on their store website. (hopefully that doesn't break the rules).

Edited by Gargs
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

250px-Altronus.jpg

Aye, sorry, edited right after I posted because I decided to go look at their website. Should be able to find what you are looking for!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gargs said:

Aye, sorry, edited right after I posted because I decided to go look at their website. Should be able to find what you are looking for!

Thanks!

5 minutes ago, Gargs said:

It does look like a certain developer of Starfinder has one on their store website. (hopefully that doesn't break the rules).

The "official" miniatures aren't released yet, sadly. Silly Ninja division. 

...I actually might already have one of those on order, though...

Ahhh, didn't realize that, I suppose I could have looked a little closer at the listing. :p

• Like 1

Look up Icuras Miniatures

• Shop/Icuras Miniature Project/The Nexus

They are unpainted but they are 4 armed. 

Maybe this might help you. ::):

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Gargs said:

Ahhh, didn't realize that, I suppose I could have looked a little closer at the listing. :p

Actually, on second glance, it appears they are there...but for some reason a pre-order of mine hasn't fulfilled? I'm confused.

1 minute ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

Actually, on second glance, it appears they are there...but for some reason a pre-order of mine hasn't fulfilled? I'm confused.

Hmmm, may be worth a message to their Customer Service department then. Weird.

• Like 1

Also, there are a couple of companies that make Green Men of Mars minis (Barsoom type) that should be four armed.  I'm blanking on the company names though.  Bronze Age?

• Like 1

I do believe someone on the forum actually converted Reiko the ninja by Pathfinder into one of those things.  Pretty recently.  If not, imagine Reiko with 4 arms and guns.  Happy hunting!  I imagine you're gonna have to add arms to something.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Also, there are a couple of companies that make Green Men of Mars minis (Barsoom type) that should be four armed.  I'm blanking on the company names though.  Bronze Age?

Yup, that's the one.

• Like 2

Another option is some of the Genestealer Cult stuff from 40k.  Some of the hybrids have 3 arms but are still mostly humanoid, so those would work.  That's what I was going to do for the Kasatha in my campaign.

Something from the acolyte hybrids box could work.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, BLZeebub said:

I do believe someone on the forum actually converted Reiko the ninja by Pathfinder into one of those things.  Pretty recently.  If not, imagine Reiko with 4 arms and guns.  Happy hunting!  I imagine you're gonna have to add arms to something.

you might be thinking of me. I made a shirran out of reiko a kulathi, and a mantis assassin

kasatha and wychwyrd are the two I haven't been able to figure out yet.

• Like 2