thelonegoldfish

Trying to find a dwarf librarian/sage

I'm trying to find a dwarf librarian/sage/cleric character.

Something similar to this but a dwarf would be perfect: https://www.stonehavenmini.com/collections/elves/products/sh0049

https://www.reapermini.com/FigureFinder#detail/02601 is good, but I'm hoping to find something a little more academicy and less giant wapony.

Let me know if you have any ideas.

I would've suggested Grayrune, too. I think you could do pretty well with him if you clipped most of the spiky bits off his crowsbeak and either made it a candelabra ( the bones candelabra would make this pretty easy to convert) or give it a hook with a lantern hanging from it (the bones undertaker has a nice lantern for the purpose). You could also pretty easily clip the top and bottom from the polearm and swap in a wizard's staff (from a bones weapon pack or a different bones wizard).

You could also use...ah, what's his real name? I know him as "Gandwarf," he was in either the first or second bones KS. No book, but he looks more like a greybeard than a war wizard.

• Like 1

Armored or unarmored?  There are a number of dwarf wizards in the Reaper lines, and it wouldn't be difficult to add a book to them...

If you like the look of the one you linked to, you could just cut the head off the hammer and make it a staff or walking stick.

There are a number of companies that make 28mm scale books, and you could easily glue some of them onto a figure's belt and fashion a pouch or strap for them.