Limey72

Holy vindicator

Thanks guy, is yours here on the boards I would love to take a look

Necro, that was the reaper NMM triad with a 59/50 wash of brown ink a sepia done at the end

I worked the highlights up and got a clearer pic, warts and allIMG_3369.thumb.JPG.de27e12d54f8d6d09e927e02998c56e3.JPG

• Like 5

I really like him, he looks like he could be a good guy, but a very grim looking one. Nice job!:winkthumbs:

• Thanks 1

Thank you chaos I am really happy with the face

• Like 1

Yeah those pauldrons deifinatwly help he needs a helmet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Limey72
      I have seen some fantastic wyrmgear son here recently so I decided to finally take a shot at mine, first off I wanted a nice industrial type base so I grabbed a couple of blank CDs, some MDF sprue and plasticard and had at it.  Hopefully this works out.

• By Limey72
      This was my first shot at a 54mm miniature and I chose finari, I am very happy indeed with how she came out and especially like the gold NMM which was a mix of scale 75 and reaper paints with a little Vallejo game air white.  Thanks to everyone on the WIP thread for input and support and I welcome any feedback that could improve her.  Hope you like her as much as I do.

• By Limey72
      My painting is all over the place right now but I wanted to mess with finari, did some work on the face.  Ps where are the 54mm miniatures found on the website

• By Limey72
      Did a generic fantasy friendly backdrop for pictures did not have an unbiased fantasy miniature on hand so I reused the super mutant for scale hope you like the scenic background

• By Limey72
      One of my favorites that has been sitting unpainted for a while, will he hammer you to death or challenge you to a dance off.

• Who's Online   7 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)