Pochi

Dwarf Forge Priestess - 77571 (Bones)

Cute little dwarf from Bones 3. I painted her up to look like my priest in World of Warcraft. She is adorable! I still need to practice black hair but I like how she turned out and she is for kicking elf on the table so she's good to go. I practiced doing some plaid on her top. She also has a little bottle strapped to her waist. Is it a healing potion? Poison? Or just wine? Who will try it and find out?

5a5891737c3df_Dwarfgirl036.jpg.34537b04e7782ac4f70ca150f60c677a.jpg

5a58917598368_Dwarfgirl038.jpg.7cff94082c1177a097ac5db6103c625a.jpg

5a5891779e909_Dwarfgirl041.jpg.c0e6a7b52ec6fa519a5c66172d4c694a.jpg

5a58917a7e651_Dwarfgirl042.jpg.daba6101dd55bc72c74fd287d67a2e94.jpg

5a58917c68b13_Dwarfgirl043.jpg.283d7266658b8097d490d38312b8e3a3.jpg

5a5891808f3c7_Dwarfgirl046.jpg.bf6d25dc3c8f84186346f60029c79bdd.jpg

• Like 22

I vote for healing potion... she gives some to those she smites with her axe ..just so she can hit them again with the hammer as it deserves a shot too!

Nicely done and she has an innocent face...  they are always the dangerous ones!

Edited by robinh
  • Haha 4

Nice job! Her hair looks good and her expression is wonderful. But nothing so innocent looking ever is so I vote the mystery potion to be an experimental concoction of castor oil and robitussin. 

• Like 2

Looks great!

Hmmm...either a healing potion or a molotov cocktail..

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Looks great!

Hmmm...either a healing potion or a molotov cocktail..

Which does bring up the question...  Given they're so effective, just how flammable are healing potions? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That's..... the happiest looking dwarf I've ever seen.  Can dwarfs get that happy?

Is that a washer & stamped green stuff base?  It looks really good.  Something I aspire to be able to do.

As for the bottle.  I figure it's a healing potion.  One you need a valid driver's license to buy at the local temple-liquor store.  1d6 hits restored; 6-8% ABV.  Looks like a nice saison.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mikem91 said:

That's..... the happiest looking dwarf I've ever seen.  Can dwarfs get that happy?

Is that a washer & stamped green stuff base?  It looks really good.  Something I aspire to be able to do.

As for the bottle.  I figure it's a healing potion.  One you need a valid driver's license to buy at the local temple-liquor store.  1d6 hits restored; 6-8% ABV.  Looks like a nice saison.

I think she looks smug and quite proud of herself. I have a feeling that there are a lot of flattened things around her!

The base is just the integrated Bones base. I dry brushed it, put a wash on it, then dabbed some glue and flock in some of the cracks. Not sure if the metal one comes on a base or not. This one would be easy to trim off if you wanted to base her differently. Since she stands up fine and is going to get to play on the table, I didn't worry about a fancy base.

I'm glad I gave painting the bottle up a try. I think it adds a little extra interest to her. Maybe whatever is in the bottle is the secret behind her smile!

And thanks, everyone!

• Like 1