Sign in to follow this  
Knight of the Dinner Table

32mm Fantasy miniatures

I'm in, too. 

single mini(Elven huntress), but I honestly think that the standing pose in the artwork is better than her dynamic pose in the mini. 

• Like 4

I don't know about the rest of you but doesn't the elven huntress sculpt look like she has a neatly trimmed short beard? It's something about the jawline, the chin, the upper lip ... she just appears to have a slightly shorter version of the Wolf Mage's beard. It's been bugging me for hours now.

I love the artwork. I like the sculpt from the neck down. The head, hair and beard just don't look quite right for me when compared to the original artwork.

16 hours ago, Balgin Stondraeg said:

I don't know about the rest of you but doesn't the elven huntress sculpt look like she has a neatly trimmed short beard? It's something about the jawline, the chin, the upper lip ... she just appears to have a slightly shorter version of the Wolf Mage's beard. It's been bugging me for hours now.

I love the artwork. I like the sculpt from the neck down. The head, hair and beard just don't look quite right for me when compared to the original artwork.

Isnt it just shadows from how the picture was taken? I see what you mean, but I don't really see it like that (wow, that make sense!). Another picture with some different lightning would most likely give you a better idea of how the face looks, I think.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jeneki
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/heavygearblitz/heavy-gear-blitz-utopia-armed-forces-plastic-minia

New plastic mechs and support bots.
      It looks like this project has a smaller funding goal than the previous attempt.

• By DocPiske
      Interesting and focused KS for skulls and other bones (not Reaper Bones!) in resin. You get a fair amount for the price.

• By rdubois

We just launched our Heavy Gear Blitz Utopia Armed Forces Plastic Miniatures Kickstarter at 7:02 pm EST today (January 17th, 2018). The Kickstarter campaigns initial goal is to raise $30,000 CAD (about 23K USD) needed to make the plastic injection mold for the new plastic miniatures and backer rewards. The campaign will run for 17 days ending on Saturday evening at 7:02 pm EST (February 3rd, 2018). We need everyone's support to make these new plastic miniatures for the Utopia faction a reality and if you can share news of the Kickstarter with friends and the online community it would be a great help.

We have a great Captain Reward Level at $70 CAD (about $53.85 USD) that includes a Utopia Patch and 3 squads (Strike, Recce, and Support) with a total of 18 plastic miniatures. Stretch Goals, once unlocked, will increase the total to 36 plastic miniatures. Plus higher reward levels add the new MAR-DK drone (resin model) and the large Gilgamesh Command Tank (resin model); see below for artwork and details. Treat yourself to a New Army for the New Year, by clicking on the image above or the link below!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/…/heavy-gear-blitz-utopia-armed…

• By SamuraiJack

About
      Welcome to the world of Nemesis! This new board game, designed by Adam Kwapiński, is the result of a collaboration between Awaken Realms (creators of This War of Mine: TBG, The Edge: Dawnfall and Lords of Hellas) and Rebel (creators of Drako, Dream Home and K2) .It's a 1-5 players semi-cooperative Sci-Fi horror where you and your friends try to survive while attempting to fulfill your secret objectives that may sometimes collide. It will also enable full co-op as well as solo play experience. 
      Nemesis offers one-of-a-kind gameplay, that you currently won't find anywhere else in the board game world. It has been in professional development for over three years, so it already plays very well, provides good balance and contains a multitude of interesting mechanics, as proven by the prototype reviews below. 

If you like Sci-Fi survival settings and ships swarming with alien life forms, you will love it - and if that genre was never on your radar, this game is likely to change your mind! 

*We will be lagging a little bit with the Stretch Goals presentation due to too high funding speed! 

*Out of all reviews / movies two were paid: Cardboard Rhino (rules presentation / tutorial how to play that took a lot of time to make!) and Man vs Meeple (which is a preview showing the game in detail). All other videos were not paid. 
    • By NecroMancer
      Live: 

A CMON Kisckstarter exclusive!

• Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)