Awesome, looks great.

I like the contrast with the blue!

You don't have to mention the price of the mini in the topic.

The SKU number is appreciated by the MODS though.

Keep 'em coming!

And yes those roller pins are super!

If you have trouble using them, Greenstuffworld has some instruction video clips on their site!

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, joshuaslater said:

Tasty paint.

Thanks!

7 hours ago, LarsM said:

Nice!!

Thanks!

6 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Awesome, looks great.

I like the contrast with the blue!

You don't have to mention the price of the mini in the topic.

The SKU number is appreciated by the MODS though.

Keep 'em coming!

And yes those roller pins are super!

If you have trouble using them, Greenstuffworld has some instruction video clips on their site!

Lol, oops! I didn't even realize I caught the price too. I usually just copy and paste the SKU and name from the item page. Guess I highlighted more than I realized.

I watched one or two videos but I suspect this one was a bad choice to start with because of all the fine detail. They really are great though! 

Edited by Schirf
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, NecroMancer said:

Really great!  Nice work!

Thank you very much!

1 hour ago, KruleBear said:

The pop of blue in the bases glyphs really makes the simple paintjob really work. Nice!

I used nightshade purple in the shading too, which you can pick up in person, but I couldn't really get it to come through in the pics. Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

Great paint job, and that base is perfect!

Thank you! I had just finished the paint job when I saw Glitterwolf's amazon diorama. As soon as I saw the pattern on the GSW website I knew it would be great.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Lucian523 said:

The golem is really good, but the base is really really awesome! Great job with the shading.

Thanks! Glad you like it!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Geoff Davis
      This was the ultimate fate of the character I mentioned in two earlier posts. Raven Switchsword.

The waists of the two miniatures lined up very neatly.  The torch is Nienna's original sword shaved down (it is the Bones version so very easy to do).  The flames are painted tracing paper. 

• By Guildenstern
      Finished the bases for these two 'statues'. I picked a more sombre kind of theme, almost winter or fall, as I thought it looked better with these than a bright, summer theme. 

• By Guildenstern
      Here's my take on this cute little guy. I tried to do more glazes on him than the way I normally paint, and his eyes are violet, which I think came out ok. Wishing I'd been able to get the huge mold line off his head but oh well. He's still adorbs.

• By Geoff Davis
      This was my PC in the D&D campaign I played in last year. 

*Note photo has been digitally edited but only to remove some text painted on the outside of the base. 
    • By Lidless Eye
      I hadn't even realized when I began on these three that they were all from the "Castle Stoneskull" expansion from Bones III.  It was a great set for adding to the random encounters for an RPG.

These guys may represent some of the high-level dangers that one could encounter while dungeoneering in Castle Stoneskull!

The Behir.  I've been wanting one since a buddy pulled one from the first Huge set of D&D prepaints.  They even show up in Pathfinder's "Reign of Winter" and D&D 5E's "Storm King's Thunder", if only I had had this guy in time for those campaigns!

Brain-in-a-Jar.  While I was hoping this would be a human brain, it's still a really cool design.  I wonder why the legs are traditional bendy bones instead of the hard plastic that makes up the rest of the mini (minus the squishy brain), though.

The mighty Minotaur!  Bones has a lot of representations for Minotaurs now, almost as many as Orcs or Goblins.  There's the one from pre-Kickstarter, 2 adventurers in Bones II, and the whole set of Minitaurs coming in Bones IV!  Plus all the Beastmen if you want to count them, I've seen them used as medium Minotaur PCs enough times.

This guy is my favorite, though.  Must be the Gladiator armor.

• Who's Online   30 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)