Awesome, looks great.

I like the contrast with the blue!

You don't have to mention the price of the mini in the topic.

The SKU number is appreciated by the MODS though.

Keep 'em coming!

And yes those roller pins are super!

If you have trouble using them, Greenstuffworld has some instruction video clips on their site!

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, joshuaslater said:

Tasty paint.

Thanks!

7 hours ago, LarsM said:

Nice!!

Thanks!

6 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Awesome, looks great.

I like the contrast with the blue!

You don't have to mention the price of the mini in the topic.

The SKU number is appreciated by the MODS though.

Keep 'em coming!

And yes those roller pins are super!

If you have trouble using them, Greenstuffworld has some instruction video clips on their site!

Lol, oops! I didn't even realize I caught the price too. I usually just copy and paste the SKU and name from the item page. Guess I highlighted more than I realized.

I watched one or two videos but I suspect this one was a bad choice to start with because of all the fine detail. They really are great though! 

Edited by Schirf
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, NecroMancer said:

Really great!  Nice work!

Thank you very much!

1 hour ago, KruleBear said:

The pop of blue in the bases glyphs really makes the simple paintjob really work. Nice!

I used nightshade purple in the shading too, which you can pick up in person, but I couldn't really get it to come through in the pics. Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

Great paint job, and that base is perfect!

Thank you! I had just finished the paint job when I saw Glitterwolf's amazon diorama. As soon as I saw the pattern on the GSW website I knew it would be great.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Lucian523 said:

The golem is really good, but the base is really really awesome! Great job with the shading.

Thanks! Glad you like it!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now