Mutilatedlips

Torin, Male Thief - Dark Elf 03047

9 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

that design on the cloak is awesome

Thanks, I wanted him to look like either he was secretly casting a spell or the cloak was magical.

• Like 3

On 1/13/2018 at 3:51 PM, Mutilatedlips said:

Thanks, I wanted him to look like either he was secretly casting a spell or the cloak was magical.

awesome!!

that was my first thought as well

of course my second was I hope he's not trying to sneak lol

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Maglok
      This is my version of the Bones 77630: Sacrificial Altar

I already have a bunch of evil looking altars, so I went instead for an arcane look. That said it was a speed paint.

• By Maglok
      I decided to paint a bunch of things to fill up any torture chambers I would need to create in my builds. The table with the implements is not from Reaper and is in metal. I do not remember who it is from. :)

The Bones painted up a bunch quicker though! :)

• By Geoff Davis
      03157: Garwin Greywand, Wizard by Bobby Jackson

Comments and Criticism welcome.

• By Livesay
      I noticed this model bears striking resemblance to the wizard from my favorite childhood LEGO set.

The scroll was done by a friend using a .25mm micron pen.

• By spitfire23bc
      I have some vague plans involving some Red Wizards of Thay in a future D&D game, so thought I'd get some painted in preparation. This is the first, which I'm very pleased with.

The face was done mostly with the Tanned Skin triad, with some extra shadow achieved by mixing in blue liner. The beard was Grey Liner plus Rainy Grey, with increasing amounts of Pure White mixed in for the highlights. Similar for the chains, though they got a blue liner coat. Robes were a Spattered Crimson base coat over Brown Liner, with Nightshade Purple shadows, and Gory Red mixed with increasing amounts of orange and/or yellow for the highlights. The scythe handle and scroll bone were mostly Bone triad, with a brown wash and some shading with Woodstain Brown. The blade was mostly Pure Black, Rainy Grey and Pure White, with some Blue Liner mixed in. The scroll got a Polished Bone base coat, with some thin streaks of various light browns, Brown Liner for the glyphs, and a brown wash over the whole thing.

This is probably one of the best paint jobs I've done, and certainly the best face to date 

• Who's Online   26 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)