Geoff Davis

DSM5058 Lady in Waiting #2

Absolutely lovely!  The colors in particular, it is not easy to pull off a redhead in a red velvet dress and have it all look right.  Plus the freehand, as already mentioned.  ^_^

• Thanks 1

Magnificent work.

Beautiful miniature, base, and freehand.

Just a very very accomplished piece !!

• Thanks 1

Colors are great!  Love the shading on the white and the free hand is awesome!  I also love her skin, it is shaded very nicely!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By giyomuSan
      That frog is finished.. finally...going to take some rest from scene set doing some more simple figure and base before go into my next one ( already have an idea with Reaper bones figure this time :D  )

My WIP for this project here :
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/81457-darksword-frog-hunter/
    • By giyomuSan
      Well..let keep it busy, so starting a new minis / scenery with this cute frog and it bumblebee :)
      Just to change from the big muscle fighter guys or the green guy haha ( well frog skin may tend to be greenish though...)

So very first beginning..as I do usually zenithal prime on the figure..and blocked out my base shape ( this one I am going to use the water texture from Vallejo, thus the hole made in the base )

• By Mutilatedlips
      Something I painted for a friend. This is tiefling #2 of 5 so far. Hoping that before he starts the new campaign that players may pick as their characters.  

A short work in progress can be found on my just for fun blog/website EYEDAMAGEART 

Fire and Ice!

• By Darsc Zacal
      So this is about to happen.

No further details as of yet.

• By Lucian523
      Hi It's been a while since I've posted. Here are my most recent minis painted in November/December. Also my first two Darksword mini's are in the group.
      I'll try to get better at photography, I made a Light box, but the results weren't good, so I just placed the mini's on the desk. Can't decide flash or no flash,
      I feel the flash brings out the highlights more though. Also the mini's have a weird mix of NMM attempts and Metallic paints.
      Mini's are;
      Anduriel - Reaper
      Bjorn - Reaper
      Maria - Reaper
      Trista - Reaper
      Petyr - Darksword
      Roose - Darksword

Thanks for Looking

• Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)