• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rob Dean
      The club's next Ghost Archipelago campaign starts this coming Saturday, so I am taking advantage of the day off to make sure that I am ready.  We are starting with new crews, and my new spell caster (warden) has a spell to create a little piece of blocking terrain, so I decided that I had better make a few today.  I am hoping/expecting that 6 of them should be enough. The parapet is supposed to be 2" long and a half inch high, so I pulled out some 50mm cavalry bases to stack stones on.  

Step One:

Glue on stones and wait for things to dry.

• By Chris Palmer
      Seeing this map of the 100 Acre Wood on my Facebook feed made me think what a neat scenario map it would make.  This got me thinking how cool a Pooh based Crew would be for Ghost Archipelago.

I immediately thought of Reaper’s Werebear, and Wereboar for Pooh and Piglet as the Heritor and the Warden.

And coming up with an anthropomorphic Tiger, Owl (Bones Black Owlbear?), and Rabbit shouldn’t be hard.  For Eeyore I thought I could convert a Minotaur.  

Anyone actually make a Weredonkey or Werehorse?

My real sticking point is Kanga and Roo.  Does anyone make an anthropomorphic kangaroo?

• By Lidless Eye
      Among my first minis finished in 2019 are the Crew from/for Frostgrave: Ghost Archipelago.  I did two themed builds, plus a generic sailor who was left over.

The Warriors of the Steppes.  They were done with a Cossack theme, and they all use official FG Crew bodies/arms, with heads from Warhammer kits (Chaos Marauder Horsemen, Empire Archers, maybe another)

The Warriors of the Desert.  They were built entirely from the FG Crew sprue.

The lone generic Crewman Crunch.

• By Brianuk
      Here are some Reaper Warlord Necropolis faction zombies, painted up as swamp zombies in a speed paint for Ghost Archipelago. 

• By Brianuk
      Here are some of the finished crew I have been posting in the WIP thread. I also made some islands, just using MDF, pink foam, and gloss mod podge for a basic water effect. 

The figures are a mix of Bad Squiddo and Wargames Foundry. I have an eye on a few Reaper figures for wardens and Heritors. 

I am trying to make more of an effort with basing. Have been making a mix of shoreline bases, sand, planks, then jungle/green bases. Will then mix those up on a few models. 

• Who's Online   18 Members, 0 Anonymous, 198 Guests (See full list)