AEdge

60189: Kevoth-Kul, the Black Sovereign

I have this one but it isn't high on my to-paint list right now. Your rendition is great!!

• Like 3

Your WONDERFUL interpretation of the Barbarian Dude is the only one I have seen. That, of course, makes him THE VERY BEST...a title that would hold up against some stiff opposition.

The Guy is a BEAUTIFULLY painted creation. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

I don't paint a lot of barbarians, so I don't know that I'd seen this one before.  I really like way he's holding a smoking/steaming cup, it's unique.  You also did a great job painting him, he looks irritable and likely to throw that cup of mysterious liquid at someone.  ::D: 

There are a lot of models that don't have any images posted anywhere, but I'm sure someone must be painting them.  It's not like we all have a bunch of unpainted stuff lying around, right???  :;): 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

I wasn't famliliar with this mini!.

Great job, love that cup.

Sculpt wise I'm less fond of the oversized sword.

The paintjob is awesome!

• Like 1

I like how you painted him. I especially love the smoking goblet and the fur cloak. Also, nice job with the hair.

• Like 1

Great work! Yours seems to be the first rendition here, and an outstanding one (as @malefactus wrote).  I like the way your colors and contrast delineate the different materials on him (fur, leather, metal, vapor, etc.), and the golden goblet draws my eye.

I like the stone base that you set him on, too. Is it something that you sculpted or assembled, or a resin piece, or something else?

Derek

Absolutely fantastic sir the goblet catches the highlight perfectly