She looks great, good choice of base. 

I have a lot of problems with dry air and dry paint this time of year, too. 

• Like 1

Firstly, I want to commend your determination in working through so many problems.  Honestly, if you hadn't mentioned it I wouldn't have noticed half of those tiny flaws.  

I also like the more subdued palette you used.  It's not what I would have chosen but it works really well.  You've changed my perception of this sculpt, she's been on my want-to-paint list for a while.  Thank you for sharing her!  ^_^

• Thanks 1

Good on you for powering through the issues and producing a very good looking figure!:winkthumbs:

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TheOldGuard
      Greetings!

I had initially decided to paint Mariel's dresscoat in red & white but I'm glad I changed my mind & went for blue & yellow instead. I don't often paint yellow so I'm pleased how this worked out.

Thanks for looking!!

• By woj1s
      Hello friends!

My son and I play Talisman 4th edition all the time. I'ts his favorite game. The figures that come with the game aren't the greatest sculpts. With the Talisman board game having some great themed art i've wanted to get some cool Reaper Bones figures as replacements, paint them up and base them for the game.

I've searched Reapers database to find figures that matched the likenesses of the miniatures that come with the game and the art on each character card. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to go with the strictly Bones route. There are some figures in the Dark Heaven Legends line that fit better.

The attached is what i've come up with so far. I've included a photo of the original character cards and another photo of the corresponding Reaper figures that i've been thinking about.

• By Metalchaos
      Here's my 2018 Ghoulie Bag translucent smoky grey 77636, Death Shroud. I simply did a blueish highlight and painted the base on this Dark Heaven Bones model sculpted by Julie Guthrie.      
    • By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here's a simple paint job on a translucent version of 77096, Labella DeMornay. This model was sculpted by Julie Guthrie. I painted it with green ink and acrylics.    
    • By giyomuSan
      Posted on the wip but as this one is complete I am putting in the show off.

• Who's Online   23 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)