Jump to content

ladystorm

Reaper Bones 4: Information Thread

Recommended Posts

Might be worth trying Chrome or Firefox or another 3rd party browser if it's not working.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@bryan all is cool as long as one device works I am good and yes Win10 is not the greatest sir.  Good luck with the KS it looks great so far

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, ladystorm said:

Great question.

 

Your Wave remains the same.  

 

I will point out Wave order matters less in this project for the other Zones because when the orders are pulled and filled here to be sent to the other Hubs for shipping, there is no guarantee they will go out in anything like wave order from there.  This last project showed they go out in order they are unloaded from the pallets from the container.

Somehow my reply disappeared so I hope I get this sounding the same. So, we have our wave locked in no matter the amount, gotcha. Now, once Kickstarter ends, we pay KS, but the pledge manager is opened till July 2018 (is that right?), and we can continue to contribute like a payment plan:) until just before the manger is closed, at which time we lock in whatever we are interested in, is that right? Because that is cool:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

Somehow my reply disappeared so I hope I get this sounding the same. So, we have our wave locked in no matter the amount, gotcha. Now, once Kickstarter ends, we pay KS, but the pledge manager is opened till July 2018 (is that right?), and we can continue to contribute like a payment plan:) until just before the manger is closed, at which time we lock in whatever we are interested in, is that right? Because that is cool:)

This is correct. You pay at the end of the KS and MUST lock in at least that much into the PM. However, from end of project to July 31, 2018, you may add more items, provided you pay for those also.

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Evilhalfling said:

I know this question is probably answered somewhere, 

but when are new 1$  pledge levels (US)  going to open up? 

 

Oops. Hadn't noticed they sold out. Added more.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Miniatures are numbered. Is there a list of descriptions/names for the Core Set? (Or a link?)

 

If inappropriate for this Thread: apologies. Delete or move as appropriate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KingMob said:

Miniatures are numbered. Is there a list of descriptions/names for the Core Set? (Or a link?)

 

If inappropriate for this Thread: apologies. Delete or move as appropriate.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Reaperbryan said:

This is correct. You pay at the end of the KS and MUST lock in at least that much into the PM. However, from end of project to July 31, 2018, you may add more items, provided you pay for those also.

So another stupid question I just thought of, the initial pledge goes through kickstarter to be paid/charged by them. Does the additional funds get charged by them July 2018 as well when the PM closes or through Reaper? Sorry this is all new to me:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Ratmaster2000 said:

So another stupid question I just thought of, the initial pledge goes through kickstarter to be paid/charged by them. Does the additional funds get charged by them July 2018 as well when the PM closes or through Reaper? Sorry this is all new to me:)

no problem.

 

When you confirm your order, the PM checks to see what your pledge was.

Anything above that, you pay when you lock it in via the PM.

 

If you confirm your initial order in October, and come back in November and add $20 in dragons, then you pay $20 (plus the difference in shipping, if any) at that time.

 

This applies for each and every time you add items to your order - you pay when you add.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So is the fire giant the same size as thd earlier fire giants or the later ones? Also is it possible to get sir forscale in the picture with Narglauth?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dwarvenranger said:

So is the fire giant the same size as thd earlier fire giants or the later ones? Also is it possible to get sir forscale in the picture with Narglauth?

Sir Forescale IS in the picture with Narglauth.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×