Great job!

Her name...is she a character from the Michael Scott's Novels?

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Great job!

Her name...is she a character from the Michael Scott's Novels?

Thanks Glitter - and to be honest. I have no idea. It took me an hour to figure out which figure it was. I just know that it is a figure from Mierce Miniatures.

• Like 1

Despite the frosting, The Girl & her base are BEAUTIFUL creations. The subdue colors suit her & the flowers add a splash of bright shades. VERY WELL DONE!

• Thanks 1

It’s a good clean job with harmonious autumnal colors.

• Thanks 1

On 1/19/2018 at 3:06 PM, SisterMaryNapalm said:

Thanks Glitter - and to be honest. I have no idea. It took me an hour to figure out which figure it was. I just know that it is a figure from Mierce Miniatures.

I love this mini and your paint job is superb! It's a shame about the laquer because this really is beautiful.

I just found the Mierce site last weekend and saw a number of pieces I want to pick up. Great stuff.

Edited by Schirf
  • Thanks 1

On 20.1.2018 at 4:31 AM, Schirf said:

I love this mini and your paint job is superb! It's a shame about the laquer because this really is beautiful.

I just found the Mierce site last weekend and saw a number of pieces I want to pick up. Great stuff.

Yeah. I am also a bit sad, but well - using her as a game miniature, that won't be visible. So it is acceptable. Still - next time I will not make the same mistake.

Thanks for the comment.

On 21.1.2018 at 6:06 PM, Dr.Bedlam said:

That's lovely.

On 21.1.2018 at 5:49 PM, Chaoswolf said:

She's absolutely beautiful; great work on her!

Thanks guys!

On 20.1.2018 at 12:15 AM, Pingo said:

It’s a good clean job with harmonious autumnal colors.

Yes, I really love the outcome of the colours. I thought I wouldn't be able to make it as clean as I imagined, but I was pretty close :-D

On 19.1.2018 at 9:19 PM, SGHawkins09 said:

Fantastic job! I really like the color of the cloak.

On 19.1.2018 at 10:00 PM, malefactus said:

Despite the frosting, The Girl & her base are BEAUTIFUL creations. The subdue colors suit her & the flowers add a splash of bright shades. VERY WELL DONE!

On 19.1.2018 at 11:50 PM, Guildenstern said:

Wow that's really really nice, love the colours and the base works really well with her

Thanks! I am glad you like it!

Edited by SisterMaryNapalm

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Hearthsaga
      Assembly Required is a feature film about the world of gaming. On Kickstarter now http://kck.st/2La7UCY - 90% FUNDED 

Lifelong gamers and brothers Dore and Dante Harbridge Robinson have quit their jobs as VFX artists to bring to life a comedy feature film all about the world of gaming. Assembly Required tells the story of Theo, a modern day Viking warrior who is also a passionate wargamer. His one regret is losing touch with his childhood gaming group. By chance, years later they all meet in a field. Whilst Theo has honed his skills on the tabletop and become a master with a cardboard sword, his old friends have entered the very real underworld of crime. Genuinely impressed by his sword wielding abilities they want Theo involved in their latest heist! But what does Theo want?
      The movie is on Kickstarter Now, ending 15th July. Packed with rewards including exclusive miniatures and a one time opportunity to join the cast and act in a massive wargaming film!

The film is being supported by Weta Workshop Lord of the Rings sculptor Gary Hunt, and the Nova Open. 

• By SamuraiJack
      About
      Backing Templar's Forge: Miercendise is a great opportunity to get hold of some superb Mierce Miniatures merchandise or to ensure your Darklands hosts have all the gaming aids they need!
      Pledging for the Miercendise reward nets you one each of the following branded items (you can increase your pledge by the amount indicated if you just want those bits, or want to add more):
      T-Shirt (choice of S,M,L,XL,XL,XXL) - £20 Beanie Hat - £10 Pint Glass (568ml) - £10 Pint Tankard Glass (568ml) - £15 Jumbo Mug (465ml) - £10 Bottle Opener Keyring - £2 Black Pen - £2 Black Dry-Wipe Marker Pen - £2 Dice Pouch - £5 Stuff Pouch (ideal for both dice and templates, etc.) - £7.50 Tokens Tin (great for storing your order tokens, exult and dismay tokens in) - £7.50 3m Tape Measure - £5 A0 size Darklands Poster - £7.50 A0 size The Lands of Darkness Poster - £7.50 A0 size Concept Art Poster (the concept is your choice) - £7.50 If you purchase the Miercendise + Morag reward, you'll also get the strictly limited edition resin miniature Morag of Mann sculpted by Bob Plociennik!
      Morag of Mann, project exclusive hero! Morag is an adaptable sell-sword able to fight for any kindred with axe, harpoon or invocation! You can see her profile in the Sell-Swords Muster, here:
      Sell-Swords Muster v1.15 She'll come in a numbered blister pack, too - and be warned: purchasing this reward is the only way you'll ever get your hands on this Morag miniature. She'll never be available anywhere else, ever ever ever!
      Templar's Forge is Mierce Miniatures' hobby range and it produces a superb range of hobby products, including bases, dice, tokens, templates, markers and much more. This range is mostly intended for use with Darklands but it can be used for other wargames, and this project introduces some fantastic Mierce Miniatures merchandise too - what we call miercendise!

• By Darsc Zacal
      The Kickstarter is live:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1138228733/moonstone-fantasy-skirmish-game/description

This one is for a skirmish game featuring their wonderfully fantastical minis many of which are available in either metal or resin.

• By Sae
      My favorite mini shown is the fairy archer which seems to not be in any pledge level or addon?
    • By SisterMaryNapalm
      Salvete, Amici!

Phew ... some time since I wrote that last time ... haha!

Well then: Time to feel the might of the Roman Legion, the breast best army of ancient Europe!

I planned to be abscent from painting for some time more, but it happened that I got a more or less good reason to start again. A friend of mine who I have known for quite some time now - he is one of the master minds behind some of the Gallia to Arms builds - I decided to make a little present for him.

Anyway ... this guy is a great fan of the Roman legion and he even has an 28mm Roman army. He is creating his army a bit in the style of an Asterix Roman army, having bought some of the characters and using them in his force.

But he still misses a force commander - and that is where I come into play. On the last Tactica wargaming event, I got a female Roman centurion from the Hot&Dangerous brand and I immediately thought what a great force commander she would make. Alea iacta est!

I don't know what would be a better fit - his birthday or christmas - but I can decide that when I am as far as I want to be.

But I will not only give the figure to him. Nah - I think this is a great opportunity for me to get back into painting. So I used my social skills to ask about some of his concepts and I think now I have got a good idea of what I have to do.

And now it is time to MAKE A GREAT PRESENT AGAIN!

Those are all the parts I have got. The lady can either use a mirror or her helmet to check her hair. Really now? I mean ... use one or the other? Nah. Not with me. She will use the mirror, but I will put the helmet in front of her and cut away her arm, so that all parts are on the base.

And now for some basing!

Valete!

• Who's Online   38 Members, 4 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)