Great job!

Her name...is she a character from the Michael Scott's Novels?

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Great job!

Her name...is she a character from the Michael Scott's Novels?

Thanks Glitter - and to be honest. I have no idea. It took me an hour to figure out which figure it was. I just know that it is a figure from Mierce Miniatures.

• Like 1

Despite the frosting, The Girl & her base are BEAUTIFUL creations. The subdue colors suit her & the flowers add a splash of bright shades. VERY WELL DONE!

• Thanks 1

It’s a good clean job with harmonious autumnal colors.

• Thanks 1

On 1/19/2018 at 3:06 PM, SisterMaryNapalm said:

Thanks Glitter - and to be honest. I have no idea. It took me an hour to figure out which figure it was. I just know that it is a figure from Mierce Miniatures.

I love this mini and your paint job is superb! It's a shame about the laquer because this really is beautiful.

I just found the Mierce site last weekend and saw a number of pieces I want to pick up. Great stuff.

Edited by Schirf
  • Thanks 1

On 20.1.2018 at 4:31 AM, Schirf said:

I love this mini and your paint job is superb! It's a shame about the laquer because this really is beautiful.

I just found the Mierce site last weekend and saw a number of pieces I want to pick up. Great stuff.

Yeah. I am also a bit sad, but well - using her as a game miniature, that won't be visible. So it is acceptable. Still - next time I will not make the same mistake.

Thanks for the comment.

On 21.1.2018 at 6:06 PM, Dr.Bedlam said:

That's lovely.

On 21.1.2018 at 5:49 PM, Chaoswolf said:

She's absolutely beautiful; great work on her!

Thanks guys!

On 20.1.2018 at 12:15 AM, Pingo said:

It’s a good clean job with harmonious autumnal colors.

Yes, I really love the outcome of the colours. I thought I wouldn't be able to make it as clean as I imagined, but I was pretty close :-D

On 19.1.2018 at 9:19 PM, SGHawkins09 said:

Fantastic job! I really like the color of the cloak.

On 19.1.2018 at 10:00 PM, malefactus said:

Despite the frosting, The Girl & her base are BEAUTIFUL creations. The subdue colors suit her & the flowers add a splash of bright shades. VERY WELL DONE!

On 19.1.2018 at 11:50 PM, Guildenstern said:

Wow that's really really nice, love the colours and the base works really well with her

Thanks! I am glad you like it!

Edited by SisterMaryNapalm

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ranso
      Hello guys! 
      I am here to show you the new KS from Ludus Magnus Studio coming this spring!

Black Rose Wars is a board game that will guide you into the world of Nova Aetas.The Black Rose lodge meets to determine who will be the new Magister, the keeper of forgotten magic. The most powerful mages affiliated with the lodge will confront each other in a series of epic and captivating battles, exploiting the arcane powers in their possession. The event, which determines the destiny of the lodge every ten years, will be hosted in the rooms of the Black Rose manor.

In Black Rose Wars, each player uses magic to collect Power Points by killing the other mages, destroying the rooms of the lodge, making them unstable or completing personal missions. At the start of the game, each mage begins with spell cards selected from a school of choice. Each of the Black Rose Wars schools contains different and unique spells, which leads to different victory strategies. Each school, like Divination and Trasmutation, have different type of spells which gives the mage different strategies to become the most powerful mage.

For more information you can visit:
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/blackrosewarsunofficial/
        http://ludusmagnusstudio.com/
      Or you can ask here and I will do my best for answer!
    • By Gadgetman!
      Bunny Girls, modeled by Brother vinnie. Need I say more?

There's also a set of bunnies to choose for those who need a familiar or just to add to a diorama.

• By Anne
      Hi, I'm pleased to share this awesome kickstarter from Cryptozoic, The Walking Dead: No Sanctuary. It's based off the AMC series The Walking Dead. I apologize I should have posted this sooner, just been very busy. But there are still 5 days left to join, and I think it's totally worth it!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cze/the-walking-dead-no-sanctuary

The game design looks intriguing, designed by brothers Adam and Brady Sadler. The figures are exceptional, very finely detailed and sculpted by Stephan. I was really impressed how well they came out.
      I was asked to paint some of the masters for Cryptozoic for their booths at San Diego Comic Con and Gen Con 2016. As a huge fan of the series both on AMC and in graphic novel incarnation, this is a really exciting project!

Also check it out, this is so cool! The very talented actors Andrew Lincoln (Rick) and Norman Reedus (Daryl), with two of the miniatures I painted! I believe they were gifted the ones with the larger clear bases. How totally awesome of them is that? I can die happy now :)

https://twitter.com/cryptozoic/status/756988054590533632

I posted some photos I took of the miniatures I painted here:

http://minicreatures.blogspot.com/

Come join an awesome kckstarter!
    • By Gadgetman!
      https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/the-sons-of-anubis-fantasy#/

Welcome to Dark Fable Miniature's Sons of Anubis Campaign.  These dog-headed warriors are descended from Anubis, the canine guide and guardian of the Egyptian underworld.  The Sons of Anubis are ferocious warriors sworn to protect the royal necropolis where the tombs of long dead pharaohs and queens can be found.  On rare occasions the Sons of Anubis have been summoned by powerful lords or heroes to wreak vengeance on those who would offend the gods.  Heavily armed and protected by sturdy shields and armour the Sons of Anubis make a formidable force on the battlefield.
      The Sons of Anubis campaign is the latest expansion of Dark Fable's pseudo-historical Egyptian range.  The concept and design of the miniatures are a mix of history, archaeology, fantasy fiction and Hollywood films.  The core group of miniatures consists of 7 sets: 5 sets of fearsome Anubis warriors sculpted by Kev Adams.  A set of Scorpion warriors sculpted by Tim Prow.  As well as a two-stage female genie made by Brother Vinni.  There is also a stretch goal reward figure - The Scorpion Lord - who is FREE to all Level 5 contributors and higher when the campaign goal of £2000 is reached.  If that were not enough we have made a large selection of our previously released miniatures available as ADD-ONs.
      These high-quality 28mm miniatures are made from a lead-free pewter alloy and have an incredible amount of detail and personality. Whether you are a collector or gamer you are certain to enjoy these figures!

They had me at 'female genie made by Brother Vinni'...

• By SamuraiJack

About
      Check the comments on this project for sneak peeks, Darklands lore, hints, tactics, painting advice and general insanity! The community that builds during these Kickstarter projects is amazing, and even if you just read the comments, you'll gain so much more from Darklands: Starter Hosts!
      -
      Backing Darklands: Starter Hosts II is a great opportunity to get into the dark fantasy world of Darklands for the first time, to expand your existing Darklands collection or maybe just to grab some fantastic miniatures to paint.
      Eoric's Pack, Werwulf Unit We'll give you the option to purchase everything in resin, too, if you're more of a painter than a gamer!
      Darklands is a tabletop skirmish wargame in which YOU command the hosts of man and beast that your ancestors once did for glory, power or simple survival.
      You can play Darklands with all of our amazing miniatures, including our incredible monsters and anything produced by this project, in a wargame designed specifically for them in a setting that you already know a lot about... for the lands of darkness, the "dark lands" as we call them, are in fact the north and west of Europe and of course the sunken lands still remembered, yet no longer seen, from ancient times.

Intrigued? Download the Darklands: First Edition Quick Play Guide to learn how to play very quickly, and have a good look at the Lands of Darkness Kindred Guide to give you an insight into the lore behind the game.

Additionally, have a look at the bottom of this project's page for more information on Darklands the wargame!
      New to Darklands? Choose your infantry host, and get the "STARTER BUNDLE" reward!

It's the easiest way to get playing!
      To keep things as simple as possible, this project’s rewards are based around the concept of a Starter Host. All Starter Hosts contain a small Darklands host of around 499 gold - so Encounter Host size - where possible, and you can add the Darklands: First Edition rule book, order tokens and D10 dice to your pledge to ensure you have everything you need to get started!
      As well as the hosts listed in the stretch goals, you can purchase any of the Infantry Starter Hosts in metal or resin from the graphic below - either as single purchases or as part of the "FIVE INFANTRY HOSTS" reward.

Most of these Infantry Starter Hosts are already released to the public; new ones will be released to the public in similar format either later on this year or early next.
      Each Infantry Starter Host almost always contains:
      1x Commander 1x Infantry Unit of 10x miniatures, including champion, banner bearer and herald where appropriate 1x Monstrous Infantry Unit of 5x warriors (50mm) or 3x warriors (60mm) Note that 60mm monstrous infantry units (such as the Srónax) can only be produced in resin regardless of whether your purchase is for a metal host or a resin host.
      Here's the Infantry Starter Hosts you can fund for this project!

The Anglecynn Werwulf Infantry Starter Host includes digital resculpts of Hrōr (in progress), Eoric's Pack (complete) and Wulfric's Pack (forthcoming) by Bob Płociennik. Both Hrōr and Eoric's Pack will come with four weapon combinations - sword and claw, sword and shield, spear and claw and spear and shield. Wulfric's Pack will come with three weapon options - claws, sword and claw and great claws.
      Support Starter Hosts are exactly the same as Infantry Hosts in terms of costs, and always contain:
      1x Support Commander 1x Support Unit of 10x miniatures, including champion 1x Monstrous Support Unit of 3x warriors, including champion Note that 60mm or 80mm monstrous infantry units (such as the Bholg of Acaill) can only be produced in resin regardless of whether your purchase is for a metal host or a resin host.

Some of these Support Starter Hosts are already released to the public; new ones will be released to the public in similar format either later on this year or early next.
      Here's the Infantry Starter Hosts you can fund for this project!

The Anglecynn Werwulf Hunter Support Starter Host includes digital resculpts of Hrōr with a bow, called Hunter Hrōr (in progress), two units of Sigewulf's Pack and a unit of Eoric's Packby Bob Płociennik. Eoric's Pack will come with four weapon combinations - sword and claw, sword and shield, spear and claw and spear and shield.
      There's also a deal for those who want more than one host, in the shape of the FIVE INFANTRY HOSTS bundle (which can be either infantry hosts or support hosts). Save loads of money on your infantry and support hosts if you grab this!

There's a deal for the infantry and support units within those hosts, too - the FIVE INFANTRY UNITS bundle!
  • Who's Online   43 Members, 5 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)