Sign in to follow this  
Inarah

Ready for action

Started these back in October, specifically the Sara Blitzer conversion.  Was working on them at Reapercon, finished them during the Minivember challenge.  Based and sprayed last night. I also completed one more of the Tisdale cousins, from the BoGW.  They are ready for the game tonight. 

DSCN0403.jpg.6b44adf5fc7934568661a13fa705d823.jpg

From left to right: 80024, 80049, 80014, 80019, 80021, 80010.

• Like 19

Nice work on them, I really like the Sara Blitzer conversion.

What arm did you use?

23 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Nice work on them, I really like the Sara Blitzer conversion.

What arm did you use?

That's her original arm, boiled, bent and held with superglue. I did a little resculpting on the shoulder pad with a knife.  The gun is metal and came out of the bits box. Couldn't tell you where it came from. 

2 hours ago, VolksFest said:

Great looking bunch!

And what game would that be?

I'm in a GURPS Superhero game. We use these guys any time the GM needs security goons, paramilitary, or villainous thugs. 

Saturday night we invaded the evil villain's HQ, beat  up 4 of them, fatigue drained 2 more, and then gassed an entire room full of guys. ::D:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pingo
      These are a bit of resin terrain from Ainsty Castings in the UK, Fire Hydrant x2 Different Based, SKU 8205.

They were really simple to paint. The gravel is molded on.

They might be a smidgen oversized. Here's a scale shot with a figure:

• By lowlylowlycook
      Pendraken is a company that does a wide range of 10mm historical and fantasy minis.  Occasionally under other trade names  they branch out into some other
      stuff like terrain or larger figs.  In this case they are doing 28mm moderns under the trade name Militia Miniatures.  Since their very friendly forum is my second
      home as far as posting about the hobby,  I figured I would share this  here even though I don't really do modern conflicts.

What is Militia Miniatures?
      Militia Miniatures was first launched through Kickstarter in 2014, with an initial set of 10 modern mercenary personalities.  139 backers helped us reach our
      goal and all of the pledges were delivered within 2 months!  It's taken a bit longer than we'd hoped but we're now back with a fantastic new sculptor and another
      50 sculpts, all suitable for wargaming, roleplaying, or simply collecting and painting!

For this project, we've had 50 new 28mm sculpts produced by the extremely talented Paolo Fabiani, which are all waiting to go into moulds.  If we can hit and
      exceed our target then we've got some nice extra goals planned... 

Here is the link to the KS.

• By Weird-O
      Along other things, i enjoy painting and gaming with 1/2400-scale modern naval craft. Here's my US Navy contingent thus far. Lake Erie, Carney, Ramage, and Samuel B Roberts are from GHQ, the rest are from Viking Forge.

Up next are the Russians. All the surface combatants are from GHQ, the Kuznetsov and subs are Viking Forge, and the Mitrofan Moskalenko is from Shapeways.

• By Pingo
      I am almost certain this RAFM miniature, RAF02802, "Desirée Dark, Mercenary," sculpted by Werner Klocke, is meant to be the character Selene from the "Underworld" series. I painted her up, though, as a regular human.

To compare and for the amusement value, here's one of the first figures I painted after coming back to minis after a twenty-year hiatus, a few years ago. It's another version of Selene from "Underworld," this one from Hasslefree (Hasslefree HFA021: Dionne (B)).

I ... think my style has changed, some, the last few years.
    • By Pingo
      This is RAFM's "Paige Fox, Reporter," which I looked at and immediately thought "Lois Lane". She's a little cartoony, maybe a little satirical, but I painted her up with all seriousness.

WIP thread here.

And a couple of Superman's-eye views (aka how she looks on the table):

• Who's Online   9 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)