Pingo

77283: Ridiculously underdressed necromancer with a scythe

20 minutes ago, Bustedknee said:

I really like your style with the skin, especially the face.  Very well done.

Thank you. I love trying to make faces expressive of the character of the figure.

Isn't that "Ribcage +2 of Zombie Making" ? ^_^ 

Her skin tone is splendid and your style is heart-warming as always. Her face and expression is flawless apart from the fact that she might be the friendliest necromancer ever..

Hey there, I am Betty, your neighbor next door. Just holler if you need any any zombies or skeletons dear... 

Edited by VolksFest
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Huh, when I painted her, I didn't consider the skull in her hand a mask. I figured it was a skull with the back sawed off for morbidity. 

Nice rendition!

• Like 2

I am so jelly how your vamp's eyes (in your numberous other threads as well) always come out !! the eye practice in tips and advice section really paying off (luv the leapord ones) ! again to ditto the remark, luv your faces! as well.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, VolksFest said:

Isn't that "Ribcage +2 of Zombie Making" ? ^_^ 

Her skin tone is splendid and your style is heart-warming as always. Her face and expression is flawless apart from the fact that she might be the friendliest necromancer ever..

Hey there, I am Betty, your neighbor next door. Just yoller if you need any any zombies or skeletons dear... 

The ribcage might have a name. Mine is named Andrew. He's always there for... support. ;)

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

Thanks for the kind comments, everyone.

When I started her I didn’t think she was going to be anything but silly, but she developed as she went along.

• Like 1

Lovely face work.

Although I am led to question how many women would be comfortable in a skelehandbra. This seems disturbingly common on slinky female necromancers, but it seems it would be uncomfortable at best. 

It also leads directly to the immediate corollary question of skelehandjockstraps, which is a thing I wish I had not thought of.

Seriously, sculptors, just stick with the bearskin kilts and chainmail bikinis, if you must. Or nude. Underwear made of ossicles is just more than I wanna deal with.

download.jpg.98b98b30bd3e1584fa2e293777f343ad.jpg

Edited by Dr.Bedlam
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dr.Bedlam said:

Lovely face work.

Although I am led to question how many women would be comfortable in a skelehandbra. This seems disturbingly common on slinky female necromancers, but it seems it would be uncomfortable at best. 

It also leads directly to the immediate corollary question of skelehandjockstraps, which is a thing I wish I had not thought of.

Seriously, sculptors, just stick with the bearskin kilts and chainmail bikinis, if you must. Or nude. Underwear made of ossicles is just more than I wanna deal with.

download.jpg.98b98b30bd3e1584fa2e293777f343ad.jpg

Old timey corsets were made from whale bones, if I am not mistaken. They also were crunching a body so tight that organs got displaced. Women have done weird things in the name of beauty.

• Like 1

"There is no torture a woman would not undergo to enhance her beauty." Forget who said that, but I'm pretty sure it was a guy what said it.

And whalebone corsets were also renowned for being uncomfortable.