Sign in to follow this  
KoiPwned

Factory Tours?

Hey, friends,

I suddenly find myself having the fortune of travelling to Texas in the next week or two, and toward the end of my trip I will be close enough to Denton to make a pilgrimage to the Reaper store.  I thought I remembered reading something about factory tours being available at some point, but I don't see anything specifically advertising them on the website, and a cursory scan of google results seem to connect tours exclusively to ReaperCon.  Are tours of the factory available to the public?  If so, is there a link to days/times?  Thanks!

2 hours ago, KoiPwned said:

Are tours of the factory available to the public?  If so, is there a link to days/times?  Thanks!

Since we're a pretty small company, we don't have someone dedicated to do drop-in tours. Just give us a heads up before hand, and we'll see if someone is around to give you the tour. More likely to find someone available M-F, regular business hours. We like friendly visitors.

• Like 4

Preferred method to schedule your tour is an email to help at reapermini dot com.

Generally tours are available M-F 10-12 and 2-4, however we can work with larger groups for other hours and days.

• Like 4

Outstanding.  I'm not sure when exactly I'll be in the area, but I'll give as much notice as possible.  Thanks!