Sign in to follow this  
AEdge

Hasslefree Miniatures: Zuun Akos and Old Wolf

Love them! I have been trying, and struggling, to do a convincing chocolate skin tone... can you share your process for this one?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Willen said:

Love them! I have been trying, and struggling, to do a convincing chocolate skin tone... can you share your process for this one?

Thank you!

Nothing too tricky. It's a base of Reaper Muddy soil then worked up various stages of Scale 75 Brown Leather and Golden Skin

• Like 5

Sun's out, guns out!

Gorgeous work.  I agree that the NMM and the skin tone are very cool, but must add some praise for the furs on the boots and belt. ::):

Edited by Wombat Warden
  • Like 1

KATHUD !!!   MEDIC !!!!!!

Incredible.

• Like 3

Excellent work as noted above.  Why is it that the barbarians have access to the best gyms?   Just a random thought...

Good paintin

Great skin tones! I am really impressed with the guy on the right.  He looks like Ronnie Coleman back in the day.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pochi
      I painted 2 minis for @Jasper_the_2nd for the Spring Exchange.

He mentioned the song Holy Diver if I needed inspiration so I decided to do a mini and cram as much of his "wishlist" in as I could. I was familiar with the song but hadn't heard it for a long time. I watched the video on youtube (what a hoot!) I decided to go with a barbarian based on the video. He has a tiger pelt because tigers are mentioned in the lyrics plus it added some color and visual interest. Jasper also said he liked rabbits. I hid a tiny little bunny on the base. He also said to try something new so I tried out spider webs that I had watched a tutorial on another page.

Jasper has created a character for the mini and I am so pleased he likes him!

• By Silvervane
      Well, we have my next installment in some townsfolk Adventuring Kids.  Cuthem the Barbarian with a ummmm.... follower of sorts, Spire.  The names were given by @SisterMaryNapalm in the WIP I have running for these little tykes. Spire was donated to the cause of this little scene by @malefactus.  Love the stuff he makes.  

Scene Set if fiction by @SisterMaryNapalm
      "Who are you?"
      "Me? Ah - don't mind me. I am just an obscure bystander."
      "You are? You look like a big talking mushroom."
      "Yeah ... I mean ... what a nice axe you've got there. It's pretty sharp, isn't it?"
      "It is. You can chop a guy in half. That's not something you can do every day!"
      "Sounds like your favorite 80's action film."
      "What's that?"
      "Never mind. My name is Fungal Spire."
      "Barbaria Cutthem."

Cutthem and Spire - the new show on Netflix 

WIP Here
      Thanks for Viewing my madness and any C&C you feel inspired to give.
    • By Darcstaar
      I don’t often do WIP.
      I figured I’d start one.
      I’m still working toward Reign of Winter Adventure Path appropriate models.  Kord has a Viking vibe.

He’s been trimmed, washed, brown-liner primered.  I removed the glued on piece of his wolf pelt to get at other stuff.  I’ll glue it on later, then green stuff and finish painting.

I’m blocking in basecoats now.  Skin and furs so far.
  • Who's Online   37 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)