Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pochi
      I painted the Bones Black, Bones, and Wizkids owlbears as Great Horned Owls. This is the Bones owlbear. My husband calls him the crazy chicken. He is a little on the scrawny side and more than a bit manic. His face reminds me of Animal from the Muppets.

• By Auberon
      I have had some VMA Signal Red (metallic) gathering dust for quite a while, so this morning I decided to try it out.  Three hours later (including finding and shaking the paint) I have a complete test subject. I think that given the time to really work with it a person could do a decent TMM red with it.  As is, I have a tabletop ready dwarf.

• By Auberon
      This lizardman was once a test subject for a number of different paints.  With no real way of knowing what was what I just visually picked out some paints and inks that looked like proper shadows and highlights and finished it off.

• By Mocha
      Hi folks, 

It's been awhile since I posted, and since I've been painting online with friends a lot more, I figured it was time to get back to it! Painted this one via Twitch livestream the other night when someone in chat suggested a freehand pattern similar to a marsh frog (to go with the "bog" theme). While I can't take credit for the idea, we took the concept and ran with it-- I think the freehand really makes him stand out! Below is a frog stock photo I pulled for general reference.

The hardest part was picking a random pattern to draw on the wings and mirroring it on the other side. Oh, and trying not to make him look too cute, with big, cartoony googly eyes, though the sculpt is stinkin' adorable, I just can't stand it! Thanks Bob Ridolfi for creating yet another Reaper sculpt that makes me smile 

I can't decide whether I want to break up the beautiful matte paint finish (all Reaper MSP colors) with a gloss varnish on the egg-like-sac-protuberances on his back... part of me wants to keep it all matte, but another part of me wants it to look extra gross and slimy. Thoughts?

I appreciate you taking a peek! Hope you have a great day 

Thanks,
      Mocha 

• By Adeael Grey
      Had a lot of fun painting this.

• Who's Online   19 Members, 0 Anonymous, 167 Guests (See full list)