elussya

True/complete Tiamat conversion of Ma'al Drakar

Looks fantastic! Excellent job on modifying the heads--very detailed (and brilliantly spooky) interpretation of the Dragon Queen.

Did you by any chance take photos along the way? I'd love to see the progress over time :)

-E.E. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, EldritchEladrin said:

Looks fantastic! Excellent job on modifying the heads--very detailed (and brilliantly spooky) interpretation of the Dragon Queen.

Did you by any chance take photos along the way? I'd love to see the progress over time :)

-E.E. 

sadly didn't think to until she was done

:-(

got in a sculpting mood last Wednesday and knocked the sculpting out in a 8 hour run.

:-/

would be happy to help someone doing a conversion though.

if I end up selling her - the next one will be photo logged. 

Although I love this picture :-)FB_IMG_1516933639322.thumb.jpg.e53a9ffc3ccab5af567ec702bd580464.jpg

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, elussya said:

sadly didn't think to until she was done

:-(

got in a sculpting mood last Wednesday and knocked the sculpting out in a 8 hour run.

:-/

would be happy to help someone doing a conversion though.

if I end up selling her - the next one will be photo logged. 

(8 hours?!? Wow, I applaud you!)

Fair enough! Well, if you end up sculpting a second, I'll for sure take a look.

I've been considering a Tiamat conversion using the Reaper "Hydra" mini. Haven't gotten around to it yet, though.

• Thanks 1

Thanks EldritchEladrin :-)

I'm a fairly decent sculpter when in the mood :-)

Usually prefer digital sculpting now (undo rocks- although it is a bit more tedious), but sometimes get the whim to get my hands dirty still :-)

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now