Pochi

Reapercon Paint Contest Galleries

I cannot get any of the Reapercon Paint Contest Galleries to load. They all go to a page with a purple and black skull wallpaper with no photos. I tried this on two different computers. Are the galleries down? Broken links? Hopefully they get restored.

Thanks!

P.S. The Reapercon 2018 section also has the wrong dates. It reads " ReaperCon 2018 will be our 14th ReaperCon, and we’re still going and growing strong! ReaperCon 2018 will be Thursday October 19th - Sunday October 22nd, 2017. Join us! "

Edited by Pochi

11 hours ago, Pochi said:

P.S. The Reapercon 2018 section also has the wrong dates. It reads " ReaperCon 2018 will be our 14th ReaperCon, and we’re still going and growing strong! ReaperCon 2018 will be Thursday October 19th - Sunday October 22nd, 2017. Join us! "

There's quite a few portions of that site that are just like this....

My guess, it's a work in progress.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mr Melons said:

There's quite a few portions of that site that are just like this....

My guess, it's a work in progress.

Yes, as I continued to read, I found more oopses but didn't want to keep listing them all. I was/am more concerned about the missing galleries.

Thanks for pointing these out.

We are aware the site has not yet been updated. It is on the to do list.

I would not expect it to be ready until about the time tickets go on sale, the date of that I do not know.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ladystorm said:

...about the time tickets go on sale, the date of that I do not know.

I was coming here precisely for that info, I guess I don't need to look around now.

28 minutes ago, ladystorm said:

Thanks for pointing these out.

We are aware the site has not yet been updated. It is on the to do list.

I would not expect it to be ready until about the time tickets go on sale, the date of that I do not know.

Do you know anything about the previous years' painting contest galleries? None of the links work. Even the link that Ron had posted from facebook leads to the blank purple/black skull wallpaper page with no photos.

Thanks for your reply!

Are you still having problems Pochi? I had looked at the galleries recently and went to check just now, and I was able to see past contest pictures. On this most recent visit I did find that I had to let the gallery page load entirely before I could successful click individual pictures, but I was seeing thumbnails and text straight away, not just the wallpaper.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Wren said:

Are you still having problems Pochi? I had looked at the galleries recently and went to check just now, and I was able to see past contest pictures. On this most recent visit I did find that I had to let the gallery page load entirely before I could successful click individual pictures, but I was seeing thumbnails and text straight away, not just the wallpaper.

Nope, they're fixed. I emailed the webmaster and he/she thanked me for letting them know and restored the links! Yay! Some of the entries are so good and they aren't available to look at anywhere else!

• Like 2