Sign in to follow this  
buckyball

WIP glowing orb

Mithril Miniature/Prince August have a certain charm to them. The Wizard & the glowing orb have potential. Enjoy the process!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      Hello all,
      here is another Hackmaster figure I completed a few nights ago, a Female elf mage, sculpted back in 2003 by Jim Johnson. This is the first time I can recall I've taken an elf and given her an "alternative" hair color, so I hope she looks okay.  This was actually a pretty fun and straightforward figure to paint, not too many hanging, dingly-dangly extras going on.

She's one of the many Hackmaster/Kenzer and Company figures that Iron Wind Metals acquired a while back.  I'm really enjoying painting them up!

Anyhoos, enjoy!

• By giyomuSan
      Here another one , just finishing base for those guys now , so couple more to post ;)

• By ChanSeal
      “OK, so the Fireball spell didn’t work that well. Any other ideas Owl?”
      “Hoo!? You asking me!? I’m just an owl.”

Probably my last mini for the year.
      Wasn’t planning on painting the cloak brown since it sorta merges with the hair and owl, but a slight accident forced it on me.
      I like the way it turned out tough.

Thanks for looking.

• By KingMob
      Meet Pollux! And his pseudo-dragon Nestor! Privateer turned Merc, and part of the Red Cloaks. Also: plays with fire.

89014: Seltyiel, Iconic Magus - BONES. Can you say 'fiddly bits'? This guy is packed to the gills with fiddly bits to paint. Yup, that much detail on a BONES miniature.

Painted in Autumn palette with NMM, OSL, and Texture. Really dig this miniature and how much character that was packed into 28mm. Another Klocke sculpt! That guys is brililant. Or insane. Or insanely brilliant. Either way, I like it.

• Who's Online   22 Members, 0 Anonymous, 105 Guests (See full list)