Nameless

Dark Heaven Apocalypse

I've just found out the DHA rules may be downloaded from the main page. Has Reaper also made the fluff part of the book available for download?

I'd love to read that!!

Edited by Glitterwolf

IIRC most of the fluff in the original box came from Casket Works 1 that was included in it. This is in the same archive as the rules as CW : 1. If I get a chance I will dig out my game to confirm though.  I bought the game immediately after playing it at a convention in Fort Wayne, IN many years ago. 

• Like 2

Looks like the casket works describes some fluff, and then there's the rules.  Is there a source for even more background material out there?

The rulebook for Dark Heaven Apocalypse has quite a bit of fluff.  It's just hard to find.  I came across mine at a game con for $10.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Lars Porsenna said:

Dang it! After looking at that Casketworks, I had to start a saved  Ebay search for Reaper Doom miniatures...

Damon.

You'll be fighting Doc Bedlam for some of them, he's a collector.

• Like 2

The rulebook from the Dark Heaven starter set came with a whole lot of fluff from each kingdom and a paragraph about most of the figures and even some models that took 10+ years to come out( http://www.reapermini.com/OnlineStore/Dalton krieg) and It also had the 12th Journal of Johann Kruger. There was a D20 Adventure book too. The Warlord game takes place in the same world which is also full of fluff.

We have adapted the rules to use as a campaign and have played it for years

• Like 3