Queeny

Anyone know this guy?

I'm think I'm going to just have to call it on this one. I've been pouring over the internet, sooo many images.  Bah, I don't like listing a mini on eBay without an accurate description lol.

• Like 1

On 03/02/2018 at 7:35 PM, Queeny said:

I'm think I'm going to just have to call it on this one. I've been pouring over the internet, sooo many images.  Bah, I don't like listing a mini on eBay without an accurate description lol.

Well, "mystery dwarf of unknown origin" is an accurate description...

4 hours ago, Twalrus said:

Well, "mystery dwarf of unknown origin" is an accurate description...

Lol indeed it is

We failed!

*** Dons ceremonial kimono, places very sharp brush on a holder and falls on it****

Spoiler

Don't worry, the brush snapped...

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Haha 2

I searched for "dwarf with pipe miniature" & found this:

http://www.mengelminiatures.com/2012/09/christmas-comes-up-little-short-this.html

It's definately the same mini but with a different weapon head. The blogger states that they painted him for a client who got it as a freebie with an order they placed. Frustratingly, it doesnt say where from. Perhaps yours came free with an order?

The sculpting quaility doesn't look that old to me, say 1995 onwards. Maybe he never saw an actual release......

• Thanks 2

Well found,

I tried working back on the blog since they said the client had dwarves & elves painted up and indeed there were dwarves and elves both from Enigma Miniatures (unclear if they were Enigma-spain or Enigma-Canada as these are not the same), but neither firm seem to make the wee fella we're interested in

• Like 2