My February Goals:

Clear my shelf of shame (3 just need basing, 37 are in various states of partially painted)

OSL project

02682: Selmarina, Witch Bob Ridolfi 

Tartan Project

02242: Ian MacAndrew Bobby Jackson 

• Like 6

The Goal is simple: 

Paint ONE mini from start to finish.

After painting almost non-stop all summer, the Fall semester left me with no time to paint. It was the hardest semester of my life, and one class in particular sucked the joy out of everything, even life itself. 

Now that is over and I have less stress and have decided to dedicate one day for relaxing activities.  I am seriously afraid however that I have forgotten how to paint! I am nervous to pick up the brush again after so long.  I know my work will be terrible. But paint won't apply itself, and I have mini's demanding my attention!  Plus I miss it. 

• Like 7

I completed a mini.  I have one to go in about a week and a half to paint for a local competition.  I'm going to make it!

• Like 6

On 2/2/2018 at 5:05 PM, SparrowMarie said:

I've got tons of goals for this month. What do you have planned?

For me I have to finish these by the 23rd:

• Amiri, Iconic Barbarian
  • Tiik Champion
  • Battleguard Golem
  • Nolzur's Griffon

This shouldn't be a big issue as I've already started on the griffon and the other ones are prepped and ready to go. On top of these I /still/ want to pick up the fire giants and then I'm going to start Cthulhu.

I finished those 4! I plan on working on Cthulhu tonight if I have some time. I'm very nearly done with his base layer.

• Like 4

On 2/2/2018 at 10:19 PM, Zink said:

Continuing from last month 

12 pathfinder goblins

5 Battlemaster wolf riders. Close to finishing these already.

2 roughly 18" rocky ridges.

If/when I finish the goblins I might switch to GW high elves for a bit. To finish them off (not a goal for this month) I have

15 white lions

10 swordsmen

5 reaver knights

touch up 10 phoenix guard

The month isn't over yet and I haven't really done much towards my goals. I have 3 of the pathfinder goblins nearly finished and finished the wolf riders. Never even started on the ridges. Instead I finished a partially painted undead dwarf from Dungeon Saga and painted two females spell casters to a higher than normal standard for me. Still have hope of getting more on the list done if I don't get distracted.

• Like 4

On 2/12/2018 at 1:21 PM, Darkmeer said:

I completed a mini.  I have one to go in about a week and a half to paint for a local competition.  I'm going to make it!

Realized I was incorrect about the submission date.  I have a WEEK!  YAY!  I really AM going to make it!  Base work will be completed today and final touch ups, then my comp mini will be done! 

• Like 6

On 3-2-2018 at 8:39 PM, Glitterwolf said:
  • Continue maybe finish Ann Bonnie Bust
  • Finish Grenadier Undead Rhino Captive Carrier with Bones Crew.
  • Paint another mini for the Lost World Project

Update

• Like 5