eldamir

full list of all reaper products??

Is there a full list of all reaper products (preferably in CSV format) with things like list price, sculpter, release date, product line, etc.? 

I was tinkering with my inventory / wishlist spreadsheet trying to somewhat automate populating some of the fields and realized that perhaps smashing the website with thousands of curl requests might not be the best way to gather the information.. :)

Not that I know of (if I'm wrong, I'm hoping somebody will correct me), but if you decide to construct one there will be a couple of issues with the available data:

1.  Sculptor name attributions have errors.  Whether each error is on the site, or in casketworks, or blisters, or all I don't know - I only know that not all of these sources always match.  I assume the website catalog is the best, most correct version since it is the source most easily corrected (where a print error in Casketworks sticks around for the life of a physical copy - even if it is corrected in the next issue).

2.  Release dates get wonkey on the website store for earlier models, either having no date listed at all or saying for example "added to the catalog M/D/2002" or similar (in other words, added when the website was built, which may not match the original release date). 

Construction of such a list would be quite a task, which is why (at least AFAIK) none presently exists.  Certainly Reaper has some sort of internal inventory system, but I imagine that's not something they would share and, in any case, might not have all the data either. 

• Like 6

Many years ago there was a spreadsheet that had everything, including the oop stuff. Even trying to keep it up to date was quite the task.

Makes me wonder if I still have a copy somewhere.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

It won't have everything, but there are a couple of CSV files under the Retailer Resources on the Reapermini page.  It's how I built my paint spreadsheet.

I pulled that one, and yeah.. there are a bunch missing, but it's not consistent.. For instance, the Dec, Nov, Sep and Oct 25th Anniversary minis are the only ones from that series that aren't in there.  Also, of the 4 Reapercon Sophies that I have, 2 are in the list, and 2 are not and Cat Dragon and the Christmas MockingBeast are missing, but the Winter Fairy, Christmas Eve and Christmas Knight are not..

Finally, in a really strange twist, the 2 Master Series 54mm pieces that I have are in the list but aren't in the webstore.

/shrug.. perplexing, but is a start :)

• Like 2

The master series doesn't show up because they're discontinued. They are listed on the Lost Mini WIKI, though... 

That site, a few resellers of old and oop minis, there's a succubus wiki that lists a lot of Sophies... 

(I started a thread about Sophies in Off Topic mot too long ago which should list them all)

• Like 3

On 2/6/2018 at 2:35 PM, eldamir said:

Is there a full list of all reaper products (preferably in CSV format) with things like list price, sculpter, release date, product line, etc.?

http://www.reapermini.com/RetailSupport/Extras

There are downloadable CSV file here for retail stores to add our product into their point of sale software.

Thanks for the reminder that I need to update this!

On 2/6/2018 at 2:35 PM, eldamir said:

If you really want more data hit me up at matt@reapermini.com and I'll see what I can do for you.  It's just a query so it shouldn't take me that long.  Release date won't be accurate because I didn't start the data base until much later.  So all models before a certain time would have the same date.  The only way to know this would be to see which catalog if first appeared.  But it would still be just a close approximation and a serious pain in the tushy to do.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1