Sign in to follow this  
slash486

Bulk bases

Do you still sell the box of 250 square smooth bases? I bought one a while ago and it's almost empty. I looked on the site but I can't find it anywhere. I even tried looking up the sku on the box I have. Thanks.

Edited by slash486
Autocorrect error

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      This is another clix project.  I picked up a bunch of plastic figures for cheap, cut them off the original clicky base, and made new ones.  The bases are by Reaper, turned over and filled with putty and then stamped.  Simple base coat and wash and those were done.  A few of the figures got paint touch ups to clean them up and bring them all together in a blue and black color scheme.  They've been sprayed and are ready for the table. 

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wamp/fusion-bases

Fusion bases offer a quick and easy way to create great display quality wargaming miniature bases and plinths with little effort.
    • By SamuraiJack
      About this project
      Because the best bits of your miniature collection are the bits you sculpt yourself
      We want to put a special BASIUS COMMUNITY pad in the hands of every tabletop gaming club in the world
      Since launching our first BASIUS Kickstarter project (now known as BASIUS ONE), thousands of gamers have used BASIUS to aid & develop their sculpting skills as well as customise & awesomify* their miniature collections. During this time we have had to move BASIUS out of the garage and into the Industrial Estate!  The BASIUS team has grown since then, and now includes the same family of four sculpting gamers that created BASIUS all those years ago and the family of experienced casters at History Craft.
      We now have ten complete collections of 12 themed 50mm square BASIUS pads prototyped. Some are favourites from previous Kickstarter projects, some have been altered and updated, and the rest are brand new. We need your help to fund their creation on an industrial scale!
      COMMUNITY
      Community is important - in gaming, just like in the rest of life.
      We love gaming with our friends in our local geek-hobby store and we initially met many of our friends purely because of that community. Friendly gaming clubs and hobby stores that go out of their way to host gaming communities are awesome, and we want to help to increase that community awesomeness.
      Kevin Jackson, from the online community, sent us this photo showing how he based his miniatures using BASIUS It stands to reason that if a person wants to do something positive for others in life then it's best to do something they are actually good at, and feedback from all four of our previous BASIUS projects has shown us that we have become rather good at BASIUS-ing**.
      OUR GOAL
      With this focus of community being central to what BASIUS has become, our goal for this latest Kickstarter is quite a big one... Alongside the release of our 10 themed BASIUS collections, we want to provide every tabletop gaming club in the world with a special BASIUS COMMUNITY pad, so that all gamers can use it and help each other to use it, to develop their own and each other's sculpting.

WE NEED YOU
      It would be awesome if every gamer & hobbyist reading this... in every town worldwide, could pledge to get hold of a pad or two in this kickstarter, make some bases with them, show their sculpting to their gaming club and ask their club chairperson to contact us to get a BASIUS COMMUNITY pad for their club.
      Tyler, from the online community, kindly sent us this photo. These base textures are made using just BASIUS, 'Green-Stuff' and paint - thats it.
    • By SamuraiJack
      About this project

NOTE: Additional sizes are coming. Such as 30mm, 32mm, 50mm and 120mm. There will also be more themes as the Kickstarter moves along.   
      So many ways to paint these Bases. I can't wait to see what you come up with. - Add-on's stick well (Skulls, tuff, grass, and more) 
      -No need for pinning. Glue works amazing.
      -All primers that I have used work great. 
      -Can be magnetized.
      -Can be stripped if you want to repaint. Careful on what you strip with though.
      -Can be mounted on elevated surfaces (if you want to build a bigger base)
      -Green Stuff and other epoxies stick well, but stick great after primer.  
      BE SURE to check out the Stretch Goals
    • By Worried Bard
      Anyone have any tips for making good bases for miniatures?  
  • Who's Online   14 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)