• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Chaoswolf
      This little guy is one of a set of three figures; I found him on the melt table at Reapercon and snagged him. I figured I could use him in Frostgrave, or as a familiar to some evil baddie in a RPG. Basic tabletop painting, I hope you like it.

• By Chaoswolf
      I painted Ingrid over during the paint binge weekend this past Thanksgiving. She was sitting in a drawer primed and base coated for at least a few months, so I pulled her out and finished her up. I need to get more practice doing gems; that's supposed to be a ruby in her hand, not a freshly removed heart. Although I suppose it could be....

Please let me know what you think.

• By Chaoswolf
      Another figure I primed and base coated some time ago that I decided to finally finish painting during the Thanksgiving paint binge.I tried to go for a subtle camouflage effect on her cloak by wet blending several different greens on it. She's done for tabletop, like most of what I paint. Please let me know what you think.

• By Chaoswolf
      I started this guy last winter sometime so I figured it was time to finish him up. I used the Thanksgiving paint binge to accomplish this. I wanted to imply that he was made from slightly fresher parts, so I used several different flesh tones on him, then washed/drybrushed/weathered him to look a little grungy/rotten.

Painted for tabletop; let me know what you think.

• By Chaoswolf
      This is a figure from (I believe) a C'thulu boardgame. A local book store/game store was having a mini painting event this past Halloween, and this is the figure. The first picture is what I accomplished in 2 hours at the store, while the last 2 are after spending another 30 minutes or so doing some touch ups at home.
      Speed paint table top figure, i hope you like it.

• Who's Online   13 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)