Chaoswolf

Box of Goodwill round 6 picture/chatter thread

DUTCH NEWS

Last night several Post Offices in the Netherlands suffered from burglars.

Officials are baffled that nothing was stolen.

It looks like the burglars were searching for something and didn't find what they were looking for.

The Police has no clue who is behind this.

All they can tell is that the burglars might have brought a large dog with them, due to some paw prints.

We will keep you informed if there is further  development in this case.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Seems like all the boxes are in the middle of shipment right now.

I want to see some pictures!!!!  

• Like 4

Putting some paint on the Group figure, and then packing it up for shipment, hopefully tomorrow. 

• Like 7

Mine is in the mailbox. I need to get someone to get it. Will send one of my kids when they get home.

• Like 9

Ok. So here are my picks. Really love the conquistador guy. 

I will try to get to post office tomorrow but if not, I will get the box out on Monday.

The last picture is how full the box is before I have added anything. Will have to do some serious logistical stuff to get everything in and add more... 

ED790062-F098-4245-A45A-3510BA340BA5.jpeg

B8D22999-70B4-4EFF-9CE4-4ADDAE86D815.jpeg

F85121E0-51D2-4B7A-ADB2-98FDD356B46D.jpeg

DD857B4E-54B7-4775-A03A-04ECCE4BEBD0.jpeg

997B2637-BB4F-401C-AFC7-55AAAA0F8DB2.jpeg

4C59BF7C-9C0D-47A4-9479-D73EE84D68A2.jpeg

B29B2D21-3A04-43FA-B836-1B8A99EA3B4A.jpeg

• Like 13
  • Haha 1

Looks like there is plenty so take what you have to!

Or just don't add very much!

Edited by NecroMancer
  • Like 5

4 hours ago, Smokestack said:

So I am thinking I will take some more bones just to make room in the box.

Uhm, yeah.  For those on the Generic Fighter route, you may want to take more than you replace.  The box was quite full.

• Like 6

I have the box. First initial thought, "I have enough, I don't need anymo.... ooooh, come here my pretties."

• Like 12
  • Haha 1