Jump to content

Chaoswolf

Box of Goodwill round 6 picture/chatter thread

Recommended Posts

If  there’s still some wiggle room to change things, I’d like to request being removed from the Rob Dean circuit, and put into another one.  Rob and I are friends, and gaming buddies,  and I have regular access to any unwanted figures he is getting rid of.   It would be useless for me to get a box directly from him.  (He wouldn’t even half to mail it to me, he could just hand to me.) 

Or, at the very least please move me down to the bottom of the list, so there will be some change over in the box before I see it. 

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Am I now in the Lead Box loop?

 

Because I'd like to?

I'm sorry, but no. Too many variables to make it work this time.

 

4 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

If  there’s still some wiggle room to change things, I’d like to request being removed from the Rob Dean circuit, and put into another one.  Rob and I are friends, and gaming buddies,  and I have regular access to any unwanted figures he is getting rid of.   It would be useless for me to get a box directly from him.  (He wouldn’t even half to mail it to me, he could just hand to me.) 

Or, at the very least please move me down to the bottom of the list, so there will be some change over in the box before I see it. 

Done.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chaoswolf said:

I'm sorry, but no. Too many variables to make it work this time.

 

Done.

 

Ok no problem.

Just so I know what I can expect...

 

Anyhting...except the Spanish Inquisition I guess..

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:
29 minutes ago, Chris Palmer said:

If  there’s still some wiggle room to change things, I’d like to request being removed from the Rob Dean circuit, and put into another one.  Rob and I are friends, and gaming buddies,  and I have regular access to any unwanted figures he is getting rid of.   It would be useless for me to get a box directly from him.  (He wouldn’t even half to mail it to me, he could just hand to me.) 

Or, at the very least please move me down to the bottom of the list, so there will be some change over in the box before I see it. 

Done.

 

Well, thanks for the move. At least with one person now between Rob and I there will be a little turn over.  We had at one time in an early box specified not being in th same circuit .  I guess we just assumed that would hold over (I know, never assume!:blink:). We’ll be sure to go back to specifying different routes in the future.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dilvish

Jsalyers

Glitterwolf

RobinH

AutumnHare

Horned Turtle

 

Greetings and welcome to the Generic Fighter Box! First, I request that those in my box send a Private Message of some sort including your Address to the person that is before you in the box's journey a soon as you can. So that the box can travel fairly fast even if communication is difficult later on. This is a thing that has happened before and I would like to minimize it if we can :) Next on the agenda, What are your thoughts about a "Group Paint Mini"? Do you want on in the box? Any Ideas for which mini to use? Any other thoughts on the subject? Current Plan is to mail this box out the Week of the 11th of March. I have Real Life things that make it hard to send before then which means we have time to decide the Group Paint Mini status. I'll look through my stuff and see if their are any that stand out to me.

 

In other news, Thanks Ioun the new Forums have an Auto save feature! nearly lost my post because the idiots that designed my laptop put a stupid sensor node in the middle of the keyboard that changes pages and cannot be turned off!!!! BLEEPING DELL!

 

GF

  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Disserma

Kristof65

Kangaroo Rex

Wyvern Fire

Crowley

Izzy Lobo

Guindyloo

 

Box is ready.  PM'd @Disserrma for address. 

 

Did some last minute sorting and found a few more things to include!  This train is ready to roll.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Chris Palmer said:

 

Well, thanks for the move. At least with one person now between Rob and I there will be a little turn over.  We had at one time in an early box specified not being in th same circuit .  I guess we just assumed that would hold over (I know, never assume!:blink:). We’ll be sure to go back to specifying different routes in the future.

I swapped what groups you guys were in.

And sorry, I double checked my notes and did see that you guys were both close together.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:
4 hours ago, Chris Palmer said:

 

Well, thanks for the move. At least with one person now between Rob and I there will be a little turn over.  We had at one time in an early box specified not being in th same circuit .  I guess we just assumed that would hold over (I know, never assume!:blink:). We’ll be sure to go back to specifying different routes in the future.

I swapped what groups you guys were in.

And sorry, I double checked my notes and did see that you guys were both close together.

 

 

Thank you!  I’m very sorry to have caused you the extra work.   I’m going to assume my name is not supposed to be on the Rob Dean box anymore, and it’s being there is just an editing omission at this point; and I am officially only in the Pcklnt circuit now

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Pingo said:

 

Which is the more-old-lead box?

 

6 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

That would be Guindyloo's box.

 

 Who actually originated the box that Guindy has?

 

 Being that this is the sixth round, I'm actually kind of wondering if some of that preponderance of old lead in the box is stuff I threw in boxes that passed through NEMPA hands during the previous five rounds. A whole lot of the Citadel's old stock has gone into the various BoG's over the past couple of years.

 

 

 

6 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

 

Ok no problem.

Just so I know what I can expect...

 

Anyhting...except the Spanish Inquisition I guess..

 

 

 Well, y'know, there's some Conquistador Dwarves floating around in one of the boxes, so you never know... You might get the Spanish Inquisition next round, lol.  ::D:

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm excited and nervous and don't know what to expect. I'm also afraid people won't want the stuff I put in the box?

 

Can we put in pieces we've primed?  Or is that a no no?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 Primed is fine. Painted is fine. The base assumption is that anything in the Box that has paint or primer on it is going to get stripped and repainted by the person taking it.

 

And people will find a use for almost anything you throw in the box, even if it's cutting them up for bits. It's a fairly common thing for people to find things in the box they didn't know they needed until they saw it.

 

 

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Keianna @Broonkah @Chris Palmer @Aryanun @ultrasquid @Paradoxical Mouse

 

Hello circuit buddies, did we want a group paint figure? Also, please send a PM to the person before you on the list with your desired shipping address.

 

Pcktlnt

Keianna

Broonkah

Chris Palmer

Aryanun

Ultrasquid

Paradoxical Mouse

Pcktlnt

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, pcktlnt said:

@Keianna @Broonkah @Chris Palmer @Aryanun @ultrasquid @Paradoxical Mouse

 

Hello circuit buddies, did we want a group paint figure? Also, please send a PM to the person before you on the list with your desired shipping address.

 

Pcktlnt

Keianna

Broonkah

Chris Palmer

Aryanun

Ultrasquid

Paradoxical Mouse

Pcktlnt

 

 

I think a group paint would be fun!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By Chaoswolf
      Ok, I've got the box organized and packed; hopefully I can make to the post office Monday to start it on it's way.
       
      Here's the list:
       
      Ratmaster 2000
      SGhawkins 09
      ShadowPhase
      Strawhat
      GlitterWolf
      RobinH
      Necromancer
      Generic Fighter
      Disserma
      RedAmbrosia
      Ttuckerman
      Fire Eyes
      Chris Palmer
      Sanael
       
      If there's anything left, send it back to me, and it'll get put into the next (regular version) BoGW that happens.
       
      There are enough items included for everyone to make four (4) picks. After you've grabbed some stuff, seal it back up and send it the next person. This is all based on the generosity of people at Reapercon, so there's no need to put anything back in; this is a straight up gift.
      There are 2 pairs of sunglasses in there; they don't have anything to do with Reaper/Reapercon other than that they were in the swag bag, and (I'm guessing) donated by the city of Denton. If you want a pair take 'em, they don't have to count as one of your 4 items, unless your conscience dictates otherwise.
      If you want to help out with international shipping fees (and no one is under any obligation to do so) contact Strawhat, GlitterWolf, or RobinH to work something out.
       
      A big THANK YOU!! to everyone who donated stuff for this to happen.
       
    • By Chaoswolf
      Here's the official arrival/departure thread for round 7 of the Box of Goodwill.
       
      Remember, no chatter here, please. Do it here instead:
       
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/82295-box-of-goodwill-round-7-picturechatter-thread/
       
      Box starters are listed in ALL CAPS.
       
      GENERIC FIGHTER---sent 9/21
      Warlady--arrived 9/24, sent 10/1
      Goddesstio--arrived 10/4
      Matt Parody
      Nathair
      Dr.Bob
      Celianailo
      GENERIC FIGHTER
       
      CLEARMAN---sent 9/10
      Chris Palmer---arrived 9/12, sent 9/17
      Shadowphaze--arrived 9/19, sent 9/21
      Kangaroorex--arrived 9/24
      Glitterwolf
      Flit
      Arc 724
      CLEARMAN
      This is the international group, if members wish to donate a few dollars to help overseas transport costs, that's very cool. PM one another to work out details.
       
      INARAH---sent 9/18
      Lidless Eye--arrived  9/20, sent 9/21
      Talae--arrived 9/24, sent 10/12
      Mad Jack
      Rat13
      WonderWoman
      Ulfheathen
      HungerFan
      INARAH
       
      ROB DEAN---sent 9/18
      WyvernFire--arrived 9/20, sent 9/28
      Epimys--arrived 10/1, sent 10/2
      Fire Eyes--arrived 10/4
      Gaming Dog
      Dilvish the Deliverer
      Broonkah
      ROB DEAN
       
      PCKTLNT---sent 9/20
      Haldir--arrived 9/24, sent 10/1
      Crowley--arrived 10/4,
      SmokeStack
      Sylverthorne
      Samurai Jack
      SGHawkins09
      PCKTLNT
       
      GUINDYLOO---sent 9/11
      Necromancer---arrived 9/14, sent 9/18
      Morihalda--arrived 9/20, sent 10/1
      TripleH5133--arrived 10/5
      Disserma
      Kristof65
      Keianna
      GUINDYLOO
       
      CHAOS WOLF---sent 9/22
      Thes Hunter
      Ratmaster 2000
      Marsya
      IzzyLobo
      Marc
      AutumnHare
      Froggy the Great
      CHAOS WOLF
       
      ...and we're off! Have fun, everyone.
       
    • By Chaoswolf
      This a Bones elf ranger that I started painting a while back and decided to finish just to be done with him. Done to a tabletop standard. Thanks for looking.
       

    • By Chaoswolf
      These are a couple figures I picked up at the factory while at Reapercon this year. I painted them over the last week or so; lots of browns and greys. I couldn't manage to get a decent picture, but their eyes are glowing green, too. I hope you like them.
       

       

       

  • Who's Online   18 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)

×