Chaoswolf

Box of Goodwill round 6 picture/chatter thread

My apologies to everyone in my group. I get sent on a business trip and didn't get the box out. It is packed and ready, and will get dropped off ASAP.

• Like 8

10 hours ago, epimys said:

@Rob Dean

Er...  I'm guessing life got in the way?  No hurry, but please keep us informed.

Yes, afraid so...but tomorrow is a day off from work.  It's fate that I was just clicking on this topic to note that, and the first message is yours. :blink:

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Paradoxical Mouse said:

I didn't know xenomorphs had hair.

Are you trying to use logic on the Reaper forums? We don’t believe in that nonsense around these parts. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

The box has been raided and will be on the way to @kristof65 shortly. 

Below are the spoils of said raid.  Hoping those downstream enjoy all the goodies still in the box.

Spoiler

Some Ral Partha Hobgoblin/Goblins that will be used as fey and an awesome looking Ral Partha Ogre that will get much use in our Rise of the Runelords game.

20180302_090701.thumb.jpg.43c446696485593e815aaec64ddd646d.jpg

A Ral Partha Swamp Terror, Reaper Brangus Bronzebeard, and Reaper Halloween Knight.

20180302_091218.thumb.jpg.a46d0063d51660888181344113e51dd4.jpg

Reaper Christmas Eve, Reaper 25th Anniversary Lysette and Domur, and Raging Heroes Admiral Olga Kurganova.

20180303_073027.thumb.jpg.d5e12d7b6ace93d8003afbe5fc050375.jpg

• Like 12

Attention Guindybox folks...

Jack has been without power since the time of his last post, and just got it back. Box will probably be shipping out on Monday.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

So, I've been working hard on last minute things for my Box. Put a wash on the Group Paint mini, refilled a few of the basing items, doing a final search through my minis for a few extras to pack in it, ect. In addition, I took a couple pictures of stuff that is going in it, too. I'll include a couple of those in the spoilers below. Enjoy:)

Spoiler

100_3428.JPG.5caa90aa25d83dddb723905500a8f4a9.JPG

100_3429.JPG.9aec268a5476969d0c6312726456961c.JPG

100_3427.thumb.JPG.500ab2c5d1ae0643174cdd1a05f21dd4.JPG

• Like 7

11 hours ago, pcktlnt said:

Dying to see some pictures. ^.^

Dying to know now where your box is...  ::P:

still with Kieanna? 

Edited by Chris Palmer
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Chris Palmer said:

Dying to know now where your box is...  ::P:

still with Kieanna? 

That was the last bit of information that I read about the box.

Edited by pcktlnt
  • Like 3

I needed another paycheck to mail the box, but it is on its way. On the plus side, I kept digging through my hoard and adding stuff to the box. The group paint got some of my new color change metallics. I will post pics when I get home. 

• Like 10

Box in process of being repacked and will be shipping bright(ish) and early(ish) tomorrow morning.

And just so ya know, y'all suck for making a left-handed person with bad penmanship and bad eyesight write down a long list of stuff in a tiny notebook, lol..  :devil:

Green Skull needs glasses badly.

Editing of this post to include pics of what I took will commence later tonight.

Okay, taking a sanity break...

Pics of what I took:

Spoiler

In the back, from left to right:

WotC Aarakocra, four figures from the CMON Massive Darkness game (one of the first two will be lending his axe to the last guy, and the dwarf will be getting a blue and red paintjob because Evil Lawn Gnomes are awesome, lol), then at the end we have Reaper's Con Crud zombie. In front are some bits, a Secret Weapon base with corpses on it, and the head from the Grenadier Julie Guthrie 9906 Golden War Dragon.

IMG_7756.JPG.b18b86a6fb2d745a962584fd5ba5fcd6.JPG

(I took the other parts of the dragon as well, but unfortunately he's never going to be a usable dragon again - Aside from missing a wing and one of his front legs (and the end of his tail) the body is snapped clean off the base and not fixable. There were only two contact points between the dragon and the ground, his tail and his left rear foot, and not only is his tail snapped but he's missing the entire lower half of his leg. :down: )

In the second pic we've got the Darksword Female Ranger w/ Bow, one of the three Reaper 50157: Ladies of the Night who's going to be getting a serious greenstuff clothing makeover as soon as I figure out what I want to do with her, a WotC quasit, the Grenadier Wizzards and Warriors W30 Werewolf (his partner in their original blister pack, the wererat, was one of my first minis I ever owned.), the medusa from the Grenadier Dragon Lords 5002 Monsters box set,  an Oathsworn Heroines in Sensible Shoes rogue, and a Ral Partha 01-065 demon.

IMG_7757.JPG.579f342e38ff56b143e1e8ceb20f86e8.JPG

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 12

I have completed my raid of the Clearman box, and rescued these prisoners: 

Spoiler

IMG_2346.thumb.JPG.5169c59467821e41a539fdd0f3bbc4b7.JPG

IMG_2347.thumb.JPG.a91dc518ccf7494cd53be187970fe013.JPGIMG_2348.thumb.JPG.811aaa1ed6667f90a03186edccb91ab8.JPG

• Like 16

Box here.  Oh boy. Oh boy.  It’s better than Christmas.  It’s even better than Rex Manning day.  

• Like 6

And finally, this is what I took from the box:

IMAG0199.thumb.jpg.eff8b9286946aff2ff208df9a0e237c8.jpg

First we have a cool plastic toy dragon thing, a couple chronoscope bones, a male/female dancing pair, 2 headed helldorado puppy, and some neat little demon things. 

IMAG0200.thumb.jpg.0a452b735106a5be6e6e7d6e449fffbb.jpg

Then, there was a big bag of Oakbound fae creatures. I love these so much :wub:. There is a pair of merrow, a handfull of evil looking little goblins, assorted little fae (including a tiny cat dragon), a cool living tree stump (we'll see if I can get it assembled in some sort of reasonable way), and a nuckalevee. Thank you so much, whoever added these. Weird fae things are just about my very favorite minis. 

This has to be the best organized box I have ever received. People actually cross things off as they take them and leave a detailed account of what they added. Thanks folks. You all rock!

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Keianna said:

And finally, this is what I took from the box:

IMAG0199.thumb.jpg.eff8b9286946aff2ff208df9a0e237c8.jpg

First we have a cool plastic toy dragon thing, a couple chronoscope bones, a male/female dancing pair, 2 headed helldorado puppy, and some neat little demon things. 

IMAG0200.thumb.jpg.0a452b735106a5be6e6e7d6e449fffbb.jpg

Then, there was a big bag of Oakbound fae creatures. I love these so much :wub:. There is a pair of merrow, a handfull of evil looking little goblins, assorted little fae (including a tiny cat dragon), a cool living tree stump (we'll see if I can get it assembled in some sort of reasonable way), and a nuckalevee. Thank you so much, whoever added these. Weird fae things are just about my very favorite minis. 

I'm glad those found a happy home!  I liked them bit was never going to paint them and in thought someone else might enjoy the weird stuff.  Really glad you like them!

• Like 9