You did an amazing job creating that centerpiece, She's like the like a mushroom beacon.

Mags, supreme leader of the grand mushroom council.

Edited by Metalchaos
  • Like 3

That is awesome.  Your skill is improving.  I just cannot get over the fantastic sense of whimsy you put into your work.  You constantly amaze me with your little world.

@Pingo really needs to check this out.  She is a fan of Fraggle Rock.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Metalchaos said:

You did an amazing job creating that centerpiece, She's like the like a mushroom beacon.

Mags, supreme leader of the grand mushroom council.

Thanks for the morale boost, MetalChaos. I am happy you like the Girl...she does have a sweet smile...for a trash heap.

1 hour ago, TaleSpinner said:

That is awesome.  Your skill is improving.  I just cannot get over the fantastic sense of whimsy you put into your work.  You constantly amaze me with your little world.

@Pingo really needs to check this out.  She is a fan of Fraggle Rock.

Thanks for a very kind reply, TaleSpinner. I am delighted you enjoy my stuff.

It is all just as much fun, if not more, now, after all these years as it was when I painted my first miniature.

AND there is always room for improvement.

1 hour ago, Glitterwolf said:

Burns 2.jpg

...that is one sinister looking Dude. Thanks for the reply, Glitter. I am glad you like her.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, pogre said:

What a fun piece! Well done 

Thanks, porge! I am happy you like her...I am in it for the fun of it all.

10 minutes ago, hjorhrafn said:

Nice work, but now I'm reminded of how creepy "Fraggle Rock" was to me as a kid. 

Thanks, hjorhrafn. I am happy you like the Girl, AND sorry to bring back creepy moments from your childhood.

I have had a few folks say that my Mushrooms gave them nightmares. I might have to add a caveat to my posts.

4 hours ago, kazmania7 said:

"Darn ! you gave me a scare ! thought I fell down another rabbit hole again," said Alice. luv it !

...that is a possibility. The place has Wonderland vibes.

Thanks for the reply, kazmania. I am delighted you luv it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chaoswolf said:

She looks amazing!

Thanks for the reply AND the "like", Wolf. She & I were starting to feel unloved. I am delighted you like her.

• Like 2

She's great, and whimsical, and fits your world perfectly, Al.  All the little bits and pieces come together and make the greater whole that is The Divine Miss Mags. 

I believe I've forgotten to ask, how big is her base and how tall is she? 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Darkmeer said:

She's great, and whimsical, and fits your world perfectly, Al.  All the little bits and pieces come together and make the greater whole that is The Divine Miss Mags. 

Thanks for the kind reply, Steve. I am delighted you like her. Somehow an All Knowing/Seeing Trash Heap fits well with the rest of my World.

She definitely is an apt reflection on the state of the drinking water...served by the slice.

Mags is a towering 7+" tall & graces a 9 something " diameter base...she's a Big Girl.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Darkmeer said:

3 hours ago, malefactus said:

Thanks for the kind reply, Steve. I am delighted you like her. Somehow an All Knowing/Seeing Trash Heap fits well with the rest of my World.

She definitely is an apt reflection on the state of the drinking water...served by the slice.

Mags is a towering 7+" tall & graces a 9 something " diameter base...she's a Big Girl.

LOL.  The first thought I had was that Mags or her attendants would correct anyone to say that she's "voluptuous." 

There's a certain amount of confidence that she exudes, and I would have said the same for Madame Trash Heap.

As to the "miniature" size, that's on par with Khanjira and some others that Reaper has made (mine's based on a 10" disc).  That's one heck of a feat.  @TaleSpinner is absolutely right, you are both improving and growing in more than one way with what you are creating. 

• Like 2