Beautiful. The skin tone and hair especially, but everything is really cool. The pants really pop and draw everything together. You have to paint the Male oni now so she wont be lonely...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Smokestack said:

Beautiful. The skin tone and hair especially, but everything is really cool. The pants really pop and draw everything together. You have to paint the Male oni now so she wont be lonely...

Thanks Smokestack and everybody!

I'm not really into that male Oni much to be honest.  The next Bones figure I'm looking forward to, if they ever get around to releasing it, is the frost giant queen. I check almost daily hoping for the new released coming up in which that one will show her beautiful face!

• Like 2

Beautiful! Love this figure so much. Can't wait to order one in metal someday. I can't believe it but your paint job already made it to the store! Crazy fast. :wow:

Major kudos!

Edited by CorallineAlgae
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, CorallineAlgae said:

Beautiful! Love this figure so much. Can't wait to order one in metal someday. I can't believe it but your paint job already made it to the store! Crazy fast. :wow:

Major kudos!

Thanks so much! I think that’s because I put it out in the Inspiration Gallery. I think that’s maybe why?

• Like 1

That is excellent work.  I can't spit any detail that was missed.  The jewel on the scabbard(?) hanging from her belt is amazing.

Good paintin

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pillpeddler said:

That is excellent work.  I can't spit any detail that was missed.  The jewel on the scabbard(?) hanging from her belt is amazing.

Good paintin

I have a feeling that each painter is his or her own worse critic! I cansee tons of little flaws and even the picture quality I wish was a tad better, but thank you very much!

14 hours ago, CorallineAlgae said:

Major kudos!

Another thing to mention on this one is that even if it doesn't come in metal, I'd highly recommend the figure to pick up even in Bones. It really is a beautiful sculpt.  Having said this, I was lucky enough that at my happy go lucky game shop, they actually had two copies of this figure so I was able to choose between two casts, and the first cast had some oddly bent horns, so I grabbed the second one.  But the cast I bought I think worked our reasonably well, no major issues.

• Like 1

Lovely paint job! I think you drew the most out of the mini! I didn't pick these up in bones because I don't think I could capture it as well as you did in bones. I often have issues even making out what certain details are in the bones material. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Glamberry said:

Lovely paint job! I think you drew the most out of the mini! I didn't pick these up in bones because I don't think I could capture it as well as you did in bones. I often have issues even making out what certain details are in the bones material. 

I have problems too sometimes picking out the detail but once you have a piece primed the detail should show up. This piece had lots of little intricacies with strings and metal fasteners and such  which gave it more personality and detail. I think a metal version would show these off a little bit better but the size of the Oni certainly helped. 

• Like 1