Assembled the Crypt and glued the fence and tombstones in place.

DSCN9131.JPG

• Like 15

Excellent! I really like where this is going!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nice touch with the stained glass ... I like the aged look to the metal too ... looking forward to seeing it finnished.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Boaz said:

Nice touch with the stained glass ... I like the aged look to the metal too ... looking forward to seeing it finnished.

Thx, I used the Scale 75 Inktense inks for the stained glass after I divided the parts with Reaper Walnut Brown.

• Like 3

Nice job with the added flocking, dirt, leaves, etc. It really brings it to life . . . err . . . death . . . errr undeath? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

LOOKIN' GOOD! It the little touches like the leaves & static grass that make a scenery piece special.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Gargs said:

Nice job with the added flocking, dirt, leaves, etc. It really brings it to life . . . err . . . death . . . errr undeath? 

4 hours ago, malefactus said:

LOOKIN' GOOD! It the little touches like the leaves & static grass that make a scenery piece special.

Thx guys!

The Skeleton rising from the grave needs to be added and I need to paint the tombstones.

Almost there!

For the next piece ( I have another Crypt) I will position it more diagonally so it won't look too square.

I used a tub of leaves, those are nice to work with.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, lowlylowlycook said:

For something with such bright colors it's amazingly creepy.

Mission accomplished!

Thank you!

Time for some more Undead goodness.

This is a Bones Death Shroud from Bones III

A Female Necromancer from Ironwind Metals.

Base is resin from Tabletop Art

Candles from Ristul's Market

Book from Table Top Art.

DSCN9614.JPG

DSCN9615.JPG

• Like 9

Primed the Necromancer

Death Shroud - Applied Andrea White nr.1

Base- Andrea White nr. 1.

Scale 75 Inktense Wood

Reaper Grey Liner

Reaper Sepia Liner

DSCN9618.JPG

DSCN9619.JPG

DSCN9623.JPG

DSCN9624.JPG

DSCN9625.JPG

• Like 11

Basecoated in Scale 75 Chestnut Ink and a mix of Inktense Green and Inktense Yellow

DSCN9628.JPG

DSCN9629.JPG

• Like 12