Sign in to follow this  
Lucian523

Damar the Mage & Damiel the Alchemist

Inspiration Gallery has the same account as your store account.

Different from the Forum.

As for this minis:

Burns 2.jpg

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 2

They both look good. 

Those are great bottles and flasks on Damiel.

• Like 1

Wow those flasks really look great! From what I understand, Zenithal is the way to go, especially for work as delicate as this.  Really stunning work.

• Like 1

Nice colors and I agree with everyone else, those bottles and flasks look wonderful!

Oh yeah, those bottles came out great! Gotta say though, that mage is my favorite of the two minis. I love the shading and highlights on his face. It looks so natural and dynamic. All the colors you used on his clothes work and give him extra personality. Beautiful work. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lidless Eye
      While not really themed, all these minis were left over from my other projects.  I think they'll all find a home in "Tesrora, the City That Can't Be Tamed", the fantasy ganglands campaign I'm working on for this year.

Ametrine Earthlyte, Dwarf Alchemist.  A recent Reaper 25th Anniversary miniature.

A rude Dwarf Thug.  I started on him to go with RPE's "Dwarf Veterans Warband" as a thug.

Converted from the Avatars of War Berserkers, Mantic Dwarf Bear-thing riders, and an old Mordheim club.

I realize I couldn't directly post most of the shots of the Orc Matron per forum rules, so linked to my FB shots instead.

NSFW for mild nudity:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155048547585636&set=a.10155048532455636.1073742008.611515635&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155048547645636&set=a.10155048532455636.1073742008.611515635&type=3&theater

Her brats:

And a family photo (again NSFW)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155048548070636&set=a.10155048532455636.1073742008.611515635&type=3&theater

• By Lidless Eye
      A few of the Fair Folk and their followers.

I was inspired to paint them up by a friend's mini-campaign where everyone played as Forest Gnomes.

Thopas, the Lesser Gnome mascot.  This is the second version of him I've painted, for the DM of the before-mentioned game.

"Lord, I was born a Smambling Mound!  Tryin' to kill adventurers with two attacks per round..."

(minis are actually from the Magic the Gathering board game)

A Pixie Messenger from Stonehaven Miniatures recent "Giants" Kickstarter.

An Evil Fairy from Reaper's familiar packs.

Some sprites or such from "Foundry Miniatures" now under their "Warmonger Miniatures" branch.  They used to come as random extras in the Elf packs.

And I saved the best for last.

Some tasteful gnudes.

• By Lidless Eye
      I hadn't even realized when I began on these three that they were all from the "Castle Stoneskull" expansion from Bones III.  It was a great set for adding to the random encounters for an RPG.

These guys may represent some of the high-level dangers that one could encounter while dungeoneering in Castle Stoneskull!

The Behir.  I've been wanting one since a buddy pulled one from the first Huge set of D&D prepaints.  They even show up in Pathfinder's "Reign of Winter" and D&D 5E's "Storm King's Thunder", if only I had had this guy in time for those campaigns!

Brain-in-a-Jar.  While I was hoping this would be a human brain, it's still a really cool design.  I wonder why the legs are traditional bendy bones instead of the hard plastic that makes up the rest of the mini (minus the squishy brain), though.

The mighty Minotaur!  Bones has a lot of representations for Minotaurs now, almost as many as Orcs or Goblins.  There's the one from pre-Kickstarter, 2 adventurers in Bones II, and the whole set of Minitaurs coming in Bones IV!  Plus all the Beastmen if you want to count them, I've seen them used as medium Minotaur PCs enough times.

This guy is my favorite, though.  Must be the Gladiator armor.

• By Dcniles82
      This is something I have been working on for about a year, thanks to procrastination and being side tracked by other projects, but I finally decided to get it finished up.  It was a lot of fun to work on and I'm pleased with the finished result and the little story it tells.

• By Lidless Eye
      The bestiary entry for Erithereans in "Frostgrave: Ghost Archipelago" convinced me to finally paint a special edition Reaper miniature I had been waiting on for way too long.  I can't believe it's been 12 years...and that every elephant miniature Reaper put out is currently Out of Print (I know the Bones Elephant God should be hitting retail soon, and he is very nice.)

One day I may find a copy of the P-65 Elephant Man, Pachylox.  He's one of the sad few who never came over to Bones.

Here's Harapan!

• Who's Online   43 Members, 4 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)