Guindyloo

Buglips and Guindyloo paint DHL 02017: Scorpius Rex Dracus

On 2/10/2018 at 7:45 PM, Guindyloo said:

His legs did not line up to sit properly in the holes for his feet. Now, it's not uncommon for parts to come bent and usually it's an easy fix to just gently, but firmly bend the part back into place - things like arms or weapons. But this guy's legs are SOLID. I could not make them budge for the life of me. I had no idea what to do. Fortunately, I was talking to Buglips at the time and he had an idea.

Just found this thread and was initially excited when I read this little part because I have a metal Temple Dragon who's pieces just don't quite fit together.. 

Then I saw that you just had to use the screwdriver to widen the gap and realized that it was nothing like what I've got with old TD.. so back into the box-o-shame he went :)

That said, I love these WIP threads :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Fantastic work you two!

Thank you for doing these projects.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks so much, y'all! I'm really, really glad that y'all enjoy them and/or find them useful! ^_^

On 3/27/2018 at 1:42 PM, eldamir said:

Just found this thread and was initially excited when I read this little part because I have a metal Temple Dragon who's pieces just don't quite fit together.. 

Then I saw that you just had to use the screwdriver to widen the gap and realized that it was nothing like what I've got with old TD.. so back into the box-o-shame he went :)

That said, I love these WIP threads :)

I'm sorry my particular plight with this model didn't apply to the problem you're having with the Temple Dragon! You should post some pictures and a description of the trouble you're having in the Painting Tips & Advice forum though, I'm sure that someone will have some useful advice for you so you can take it back out of the box-o-shame! I wouldn't have known what to do about my problem either and would've had to post for advice had Buglips not been readily available to talk me through it!

• Like 7